N2 Credit for Sale

Jose Martin

Great! this is the first time I sell a credit, do you know how is the money transaction done? Do you know how it works?

Jose Martin

Hello Kbro45,

Here is the response I got from N2:
You can do one of two things. We allow you to transfer credits from your account to another. You'll need their last name + member number. Or... you can get the name + member number of the person you'd like to transfer to and send a message to support@n2td.org. You go ahead and work the transaction out with the buyer and once you're done, just let us know and we'll transfer the credits on the back end. Note, if you're not an Elite member, there is a 15% transfer fee.

You should also let the buyer know the expiration date on the credits you're selling.

The credit expire on 1/4/17. I will need your last name and member number to transfer the credit once I receive the money. Let me know if you want my bank acct info etc. Thanks.

Jose Martin

Also, I just clarified with N2 the following:
Because of the 15%, you are getting $153 in credits and the credit expire on 1/4/17.

I will like to know as soon as possible, thanks

Jose Martin

Mr. kbro45,

Where did you send the money? I did not received your response and the credits were sold to another member. Contact where you have sent the money to cancel that transaction.

kbro45

Mr. kbro45,

Where did you send the money? I did not received your response and the credits were sold to another member. Contact where you have sent the money to cancel that transaction.

I am the same person you sold the credits to (Kyle Brown). I will let you know once it shows up in my account.