NC Bike 5/4-5/5

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by bmart, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

1. bmart

bmart Control Rider

Who's in? I love this place! Plenty of options for line choice and recovery from errors.

[​IMG]

Otto Man likes this.
  2. Otto Man

Otto Man John Control Rider

I'm way behind on getting my bikes ready for the season, but I'm planning to be there! First time out on a bike this year.

3. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Brad/John, I agree great early season track to get body position ironed out as well as work on lean angle and playing with throttle steer. I wish I could go but that would make 7 weekends in 8 weeks racing or track days when I factor pirc into the equation. John, I expect you’ll be making that trip to pirc in May.

4. rob92

rob92 Control Rider N2

I'm planning on being there to get the cobwebs off the bike to get ready for the first endurance round at Roebling. I normally ride all winter, but this one has been lacking :(

Otto Man likes this.
  5. 2blueyam

2blueyam New Member

I am a maybe for Saturday. It is a tough call vs. watching and helping a friend out in the pits at VIR for the MA races.

6. bmart

bmart Control Rider

Roger that, Rob. It was six months off for me before CRing at CMP recently. Too long!

7. wmhjr

wmhjr Grandpa Control Rider Director

I'm looking forward to it for sure. Main on Monday and then a short week before leaving for NCBike mid day on Friday!

8. Otto Man

Otto Man John Control Rider

"the bike"? Go on!

9. TimTheAsian

TimTheAsian Fresh off the Boat Staff Member

10. byron21

byron21 New Member

Count me in, this will be my first track day with N2 and my third track day experience. Signed up for ATP on Saturday and then I will be sticking around Sunday to practice what I learned on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Best Regards,
    Byron

11. bmart

bmart Control Rider

That sounds like a great plan, Byron. I look forward to seeing you there.

12. Ronstopable

Ronstopable Control Rider

I'll be there. Hopefully finish breaking in the new whip.

13. Jester

Jester Yamahawkins Control Rider

90% sure I will be there.

14. mnofpeace508

mnofpeace508 who...ME?

Ill be there on Sunday...

will there be tire service there that weekend? i just need a swap, not to purchase.

15. rob92

rob92 Control Rider N2

Just the 848... no new ponies in the stable (yet)...