NC Bike April 7/8 Sat Night Cookout

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
We have a bunch of people coming to NC Bike in 2 weeks. Many old friends and lots of new members. Lets all get together and cook out after the track goes cold on Saturday. N2 will provide the Burgers and Dogs for everyone. If you can bring a side, that would be awesome. I know I've tasted some awesome dishes from people around the paddock. I probably already have to wear my "fat suit" that weekend so bring it on!!!

We will start cooking around 5:30 so bring up a chair and tell some stories about smoking your buddies ass into T1. Adult beverages are encouraged but remember, you need to be at Registration on Sunday before 8am..... Don't blame me for keeping you up too late.

If anyone has a grill we can use, bring it up after lunch so we can get things set up prior to the end of the day. If you're not using the grill for lunch, you can bring it up earlier.
holiday-madness-1-400x273.jpg

Last edited:

Kurt_Orban

Bill, I'm gonna need some help from you cuz I'll be farting around on that stupid liter bike I cornered myself in with. Im gonna be the most annoying blockade in the corners until I get used to using more than I need

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kurt_Orban

Im gonna try to bring my grill with me but I want to get some replacement parts for it and I'll hopefully bring enough chicken for everyone and my rice cooker lol

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Bill, I'm gonna need some help from you cuz I'll be farting around on that stupid liter bike I cornered myself in with. Im gonna be the most annoying blockade in the corners until I get used to using more than I need

Looks like the two of us are going to be farting around on a "new" 1k. I need to get more comfy on this thing.