NC Bike April 7/8

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
UPDATE:

Looks like Novice is Full both Saturday and Sunday now. If you are in Novice Group and have a season pass but do not plan to ride or if you have an Elite membership and know you are going to cancel, please update your events so that we can get someone in who wants to ride that weekend. Thank You.

The 2018 season is almost here. NC Bike kicks off the N2TrackDays 2018 schedule on April 7th/8th. Thanks for those of you who have signing up early for the event. Saturday Novice group as of now is full. We do have some Intermediate and Advanced spots open for Saturday. Sunday is filling up as well. Don't be a weather watcher and be left out. If you want to come to NC Bike, sign up now. Novice Group Saturday (this includes E1/E2 Evolve) is sold out. You can sign up to be on the wait list. If a spot becomes available it will send you a notification. I'm sure the other groups will fill up shortly as well.

ATP will be running at this event so if you'd like to get one/one coaching all day, sign up for that program. There are a very limited number of spots for ATP.

We will have our Pirelli tire vendor at the event so you can slap on a fresh set of Pirelli's. Or if you have new tires we can swap them for you at the track as well for a fraction of what a dealer charges. I used to spoon my own tires but for the price of what our trackside vendors charge, I don't even get the spoons out of the toolbox anymore.

We might even have the new Dainese gear on hand by then for you to check out in person.

Looking forward to a great 2018.....See everyone in NC in < 2 weeks!!!

Last edited:

bmart

Control Rider
stock-icon-hungry-emoticon-vector.jpg

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Tim you are the official bacon cooker for this event!

I'll try, last time I was at NCBike we started cooking bacon and everyone had to walk by my station to go to the riders meeting. :rofl: But I didn't ride that day, I plan on riding both days this year.

I will trade my perfect bacon for a tow though.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I'll try, last time I was at NCBike we started cooking bacon and everyone had to walk by my station to go to the riders meeting. :rofl: But I didn't ride that day, I plan on riding both days this year.

I will trade my perfect bacon for a tow though.

Hey Yank, Tim is looking for a Toe! Can you help him out?

bmart

Control Rider
A few sites say mid 70s & perfect both days. A few others say 50/wet sat & snow sunday. Someone is lying...

tdelegram

Control Rider
Rain tires work at 33 degrees or warmer when it’s wet, round black ones when it’s dry, not sure what you’re all weather watching for, just go and ride.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
10+ day or extended forecast is a pure fantasy and roll of the dice. Might as well be a PRNG. :geek:

Kurt_Orban

Rain tires work at 33 degrees or warmer when it’s wet, round black ones when it’s dry, not sure what you’re all weather watching for, just go and ride.
Im looking for blue skies and 75 degrees with low humidity

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk