NC Bike April 8/9 Roll Call.....

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Just over a week away! Who is in?

We will be running this event Clockwise

Pics Of You will be out taking photos of everyone for this event and all NC Bike events this season. www.picsofyou.com

If you have never been to NC Bike there are very limited numbers of electrical connections so bring portable power if you have it. The N2 Rig needs the power pole up near the shed so if you get there before someone gets that blocked off, please leave that spot open.

Everyone Parks in the gravel and puts a canopy up on the parking lot side of the access road. Some people also pit up by the tree line in the gravel and that is cool as well.

Facilities are great at NC Bike with classrooms, bathrooms, showers, etc.......However they are about 200 Yards (3 Miles in leathers) away from where you are going to be pitted. There is a "Blue Room" in the parking lot but if you have a pit bike, pedal bike, skateboard, scooter, hover board (please don't charge it near my bike...lol), or anything else that will assist you in mobility, bring it.

If you are bringing spectators, there is a great viewing location at the end of the access road. However PLEASE do not go down the hill after the turn. There is a gravel parking area that is just after the bend that you can park your transportation. That access road go straight onto the live track so please be aware of that area. In that area there are picnic tables and an observation tower that is typically open for you to watch the track. You can see the whole track from this location.

Registration begins at 7:00am and closes at 8:00am sharp. If you are not registered and teched prior to 8am you will need to wait until after the Mandatory Riders Meeting to register and tech you bike. This typically mans that you will miss all or some of your first session. Keep in mind that the Coaches will be gearing up for their sessions so personnel to process you quickly through tech is not available.

The MRM will begin at 8:15am in front of the classrooms. ALL CLASSES are required to be at this meeting. If you are new to N2 we will be going over N2 rules These may be different from what you know from other clubs but will certainly determine how successful your event is.

At the moment I do not have confirmation that there will be any tire service provided for this event. So plan accordingly.

If you are renting any gear, please see me at 7:00 and I can direct you to the person you need to see.

If you have any questions feel free to post up here so we can all benefit from the answers.

isxlow

Scott Parker
GAP Racing will be on the track at NC Bike for the first time! We are really looking forward to coming up and seeing the Northside crew!

Anyone have some room on the floor for Garrett and I please let us know. We are getting the trailer squared away but it is not ready yet for both of us to sleep in.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
So many cool features to NCBIKE track configuration. Plenty of time to work on body position in the giant soup bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
GAP Racing will be on the track at NC Bike for the first time! We are really looking forward to coming up and seeing the Northside crew!

Anyone have some room on the floor for Garrett and I please let us know. We are getting the trailer squared away but it is not ready yet for both of us to sleep in.
I'm sure we can find you guys a spot......As long as you let Will be "Big Spoon"

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Ummmmm.........I sure hope so! Because you are one of the 2 CR's I have on the list sunshine!
Wow, tough crowd! I'll find a bike to borrow if mine isn't ready. Posse will probably let me ride his R6. If that doesn't work out, I'll just be forced to ride Steve's MV Agusta :-D

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Wow, tough crowd! I'll find a bike to borrow if mine isn't ready. Posse will probably let me ride his R6. If that doesn't work out, I'll just be forced to ride Steve's MV Agusta :-D
Im bringing the "Suduki"!!
GP shift now so you won't pick any wrong gears this time! You are welcome to use it the whole weekend. Just let me have it for a session or two!

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Im bringing the "Suduki"!!
GP shift now so you won't pick any wrong gears this time! You are welcome to use it the whole weekend. Just let me have it for a session or two!
Score. Yeah, I was about sure I blew your engine a time or two on that thing. Also scared the hell out of a couple people behind me

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
It's looking like it be a bit below my camping temperature threshold...anyone have a spot in a trailer that I could crash in?

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Are you doing both days? I'm rolling in with some of my racing buddies, not quite sure what our arrangements are but we MAY have room in a trailer. We'll be towing either a 12 or 28 foot trailer behind a class A- pretty sure the class A will be full but depending on the trailer, may have room for you. The 12 ft isn't heated, but a space heater would do the trick if you have one. I can let you know once I know for sure a little later today.