Nc bike June 2/3 roll call

Raspingbeast

Alexis and I will be there! Who else is coming?

Might be there on the 3rd weather permitting
d4326f93fe1b71dd1b8daa1c69527a68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kruizen

Control Rider
That track has grip for days in all weather conditions!!! Throw some DOTs on and Take the opportunity to learn in adverse conditions on a track that really permits it. You will learn so much!

Raspingbeast

That track has grip for days in all weather conditions!!! Throw some DOTs on and Take the opportunity to learn in adverse conditions on a track that really permits it. You will learn so much!

True but I’d rather ride the bike for the second time in optimum conditions. Rode it for the first time CCW and would really like to ride it the normal way and see how much I’ve improved vs. the 749 I had last year.

meanstrk

Control Rider
I am planning on going but my damn back is acting up again. May not be able to ride much if I do make it. We'll see.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Can anybody help transport an exhaust and a tail section from the raleigh/durham area to ncbike?

2blueyam

Count me in for Sunday. First day of the year for me and new MC so I will be adjusting to actually having good brakes.

Kruizen

Control Rider
To the riders that bailed out, we had a beautiful day lots of sun all day today, lots of open track, sun, humidity, clean asphalt, and a little rain for the last session!

Saturday was fun. Thank you to the coaches who gave me pointers. Getting to ride mixed with advanced is such a good yardstick for an intermediate guy. Hope I didn't road block anyone to the point of exasperation.

Raspingbeast

Saturday was fun. Thank you to the coaches who gave me pointers. Getting to ride mixed with advanced is such a good yardstick for an intermediate guy. Hope I didn't road block anyone to the point of exasperation.

So you guys did 2 groups?

bmart

Control Rider
Did the weather hold out on Sunday? I was stuck doing yard work, cutting trees, and pressure washing. It sounds like a missed a good one.

bmart

Control Rider
Brad is a solid rider and would agree with you for sure...just hard to detect the sarcasm online sometimes. ;)

Thanks, John. If I'm talking, there's usually humor involved. (I do get a lot of wise cracks from my buddies about how long my brakes last. Part of learning on small bikes, I guess!)