NCBike 13/14 Thank You N2!!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
It was Biloxi HOT!!!

But OH MY GOD did I have fun!!!!

If you haven't ridden NCBike, you need to consider adding it to your to ride list!

I've never ridden a track that emphasizes the fundamentals so much. Your leaned over more in a lap than anywhere else I've ever ridden. No place else can you work on body position this much in a weekend.

Thanks so much to the N2 Directors and Staff for such a great weekend.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
What Heat? That was one of the hottest track days I've been to, but man did I HAVE FUN! Despite all that heat, there were a ton of smiling faces. Big thanks to all the staff and members that made this such a great weekend.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Do you desire group therapy for your two wheel addiction? Well N2 is where you get it!!! Thanks to everyone who made a difference for me, from a passing comment to full on encouragement (if you are a turd, Lenny will make you feel good about it!). From the simple relocation of my canopy to all the insight provided by the CRs. Many thanks to Lenny, John, T-Borg, Rob, Chris, Randy, Emerson, and several more!!!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Potemkin's Village  541 Turd Polish.png
Lenny's favorite polish.

The weekend was a blast even with getting heat sick on Saturday and missing the cookout.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Do you desire group therapy for your two wheel addiction? Well N2 is where you get it!!! Thanks to everyone who made a difference for me, from a passing comment to full on encouragement (if you are a turd, Lenny will make you feel good about it!). From the simple relocation of my canopy to all the insight provided by the CRs. Many thanks to Lenny, John, T-Borg, Rob, Chris, Randy, Emerson, and several more!!!!!

Hey Steve! You did great out there! When I saw that sweet draft pass down the front straight on the other SV, I was smiling in my helmet! It was great working with you and we'll do it again to get you to your next evolution!

Myers

Control Rider
Wow.... Great feedback on a second year track day team... and when I say team.. this includes the members... some of the best people ride with N2. You guys make what we call a hobbie into a lifestyle, family and a great time! Darrin you are an important part of a great club! Good on everyone! I know I dont see a lot of you at the track and believe me, my heart breaks - but it is amazing, awesome and inspiring to read reviews like this!
Len

SOULRIDER

Agreed, another great weekend with N2.

I can't thank Lenny enough for spending a session working with me.

Thanks to everyone for playing nice. I was working on the safety crew again, and considering the heat things couldn't have gone better.

Below is video from one of the sessions. Note to self check your warmers to make sure there on!

My drive out of 11 on to the straight stinks. Any advice is appreciated.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
^^^^To start, you are a couple of feet off most your apexes and not using all the track on your exit. Focus on consistency...smooth entry, hitting your apex, and exits using all the track.

motorkas

Besides the fundamentals that Evil's talking about (which always come first), with a liter bike you have to "point and shoot" more and stand it up as quick as possible to get on the throttle. What greatly helps that is as you're picking up the bike, roll on the throttle at the same time (imagine that as you're pushing the bike away from you, you're rolling on at the same time). . .not being sarcastic but what really helps this as well is GP shift with a quick shifter so you can bang upshifts before you're straight up and down and can experiment going in at the lowest gear possible (this weekend I tried going in in 1st but was locking up the rear so 2nd is lowest I can go in)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
John? I'm truly bad with names but great with recognizing faces! Yes we did have fun out there! Like Randy said "
hitting your apex, and exits using all the track."
It was fun riding with you! I know that you will learn alot more as time goes on! Just keep hitting those apexes and things will smooth out all around the track! See you soon!

wutsup

Agreed, another great weekend with N2.

I can't thank Lenny enough for spending a session working with me.

Thanks to everyone for playing nice. I was working on the safety crew again, and considering the heat things couldn't have gone better.

Below is video from one of the sessions. Note to self check your warmers to make sure there on!

My drive out of 11 on to the straight stinks. Any advice is appreciated.

That's me with the white helmet that you followed around for a bit in the beginning before passing me. My lines are straight up garbage:eek:. CR Kris and even a friend that's in I group both said I need to stop going so wide before the turns:oops:

It's crazy how just having tighter/cleaner lines makes you catch up that quick

SOULRIDER

You were doing fine. Cut yourself some slack. A month ago I was swooping into turns. You have a great pace. I have more things to work on then you. What I dig about N2 is that there always CRs to work with. No egos just solid instructors!

That's me with the white helmet that you followed around for a bit in the beginning before passing me. My lines are straight up garbage:eek:. CR Kris and even a friend that's in I group both said I need to stop going so wide before the turns:oops:

It's crazy how just having tighter/cleaner lines makes you catch up that quick
ou

sv650

Kendall
Hey Steve! You did great out there! When I saw that sweet draft pass down the front straight on the other SV, I was smiling in my helmet! It was great working with you and we'll do it again to get you to your next evolution!

Haha that was me getting passed! I wish I had my rear facing GoPro turned on for that, it was a nice pass!

Had a lot of fun back and forth battles with other riders on Sunday, good day! The ATP program was great on Saturday, and thanks to all the CRs who stuck it out in the Sunday afternoon heat giving more or less one on one coaching.

Hope to see you guys this weekend at pitt race!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Haha that was me getting passed! I wish I had my rear facing GoPro turned on for that, it was a nice pass!

Had a lot of fun back and forth battles with other riders on Sunday, good day! The ATP program was great on Saturday, and thanks to all the CRs who stuck it out in the Sunday afternoon heat giving more or less one on one coaching.

Kendall, I was working with Steve earlier in the day and happened to come up on you guys and it was just alot of fun watching you guys go at it! It was a well timed draft pass, textbook in my opinion!

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider

Hey Kendall

Hey Kendall, PM me with your info for the "buddy list" and I'm already sending you mine. That way we'll know when we are gonna be at the same events.