NCBike 4/25/22; Saturday vs. both days

norbs

Just wanted to ask some of the more seasoned guys in regard to how the second day generally works for a Saturday/Sunday combo. I'm currently signed up for Saturday only, and was debating on signing up for Sunday but was curious if that decision can be made while I'm there, or if I needed to sign up in advance.

It's my first Trackday in nearly 2 decades, and not sure how I'll hold up physically, plus it'll be the first serious outing on the bike since the rebuild, so I'd like to shake it down and see if it'll hold up another thrashing the next day. I'll be traveling in Friday evening and camping overnight.

Any feedback is appreciated. if its too late for the second day, I'll plan better next time. For now just looking to meet everyone and enjoy the time out there.

THANKS!

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
You can sign up the day before or same day, as long as there is spots open. There are no guarantees a spot will be available.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Oh and Welcome to N2 and welcome back to track riding!!!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

mdhokie

I always do both days of a double header if I can. Getting there and set up, and getting back and packed up is the hard part; staying is easy! Plus you always get faster the second day after sleeping on all the things you learned the first day.

Jorgy

Wise decision! Drink lots of water and having both days booked allows you to take a session off on Saturday if you feel like fatigue is affecting your riding.