NCBike 6/25/22 - 6/26/22 (if you were there, please take a look) Thanks and Left Items

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
All,

This was a great weekend and I wanted to thank everyone for the patience on track, the good citizenship, and making it a great experience for all. The track manager made a comment about the decisions the riders were making during the event and I wanted to pass it along. I saw A LOT of folks that care about the sport, have genuine concern for the people they are riding with, and riders with a willingness to do the best thing.

This was one of the best weekends I've had on the racetrack in a long time - I got a lot of feedback about the weekend and the organization, and I was able to get a little seat time. Thanks to everyone for making the trip.

Someone left a rim with the Dunlop guy (Shane) and I picked it. If it is yours please email me at ckubricky (at) n2td (dot) org and I'll get it back to you. If you have to ask what color, size, type, etc....it ain't yours!

Thanks again, looking forward to the next one!

norbs

being my first time back on track in nearly 2 decades, i can't say enough good things about the experience. It was fun, educational and most importantly, progressive development over the course of the 2 days. I managed to drag along some total track newbie friends that did 1 day each and they are hooked as expected.

I very much enjoyed ripping the RC51 around and it even got a few compliments being a 20 year old bike. I look forward to next time out.

Dmal81

Control Rider
being my first time back on track in nearly 2 decades, i can't say enough good things about the experience. It was fun, educational and most importantly, progressive development over the course of the 2 days. I managed to drag along some total track newbie friends that did 1 day each and they are hooked as expected.

I very much enjoyed ripping the RC51 around and it even got a few compliments being a 20 year old bike. I look forward to next time out.
That rc51 was badass, lovvve seeing those out on the track !