NCBIKE May 4th. Veteran in need of help

Brandon A.

Hey guys and gals of N2!

I wanted to first start off and say thank you!! As a disabled veteran I have not had many things to look forward to since exiting the Navy late 2017. I attended the event at CMP on 4-6-2019 as part of the novice ride. WOW!!!! What an experience!! Amazing staff, incredible atmosphere, and don't even get me started on the group of motorcycle riders that attended. Everyone there was top notch and I will recommend the experience to anyone.

Unfortunately I low sided on the 4th session right after lunch. I have been working very hard to get my bike back in working order and ready for the next event on May 4th but after finally receiving all the parts and working all weekend my biggest fear is here. There is NO chance the bike will be ready for NCBIKE on 5/4/2019 :(

I currently have NCBIKE May 4 ($175) and NCBIKE ATP (one on one dedicated coach the entire day) for May 4 ($325) - Total of $500

Per the N2 policy "Once you have registered for a track day, you may cancel up to 30 days prior to the event without penalty, with the exception of a $5 processing fee. You may cancel between 15 and 30 days prior to the event and receive a N2 account credit. No cancellations will be accepted less than 15 days prior to an event; however, you may sell/ transfer your spot to another N2 member. *Under certain circumstance (i.e. a serious injury to a member) N2 may allow the transfer of credits from one member to another without surcharge. Contact support@n2td.org for details"

I have emailed them directly for assistance but I would like to know if anyone would be willing to purchase/transfer my spot for this upcoming Saturday May 4th at NCBIKE with the ATP (one on one dedicated coach the entire day)

Thank you!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hey Brandon,

Thanks for the post and heads up! The directors and staff are aware and should be reaching out to discuss options. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it.

AJ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk