NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider

last session of the day on Saturday from my bike facing backwards. I had a blast was my first time there and first time on the new bike
You and Tibor both passed me on the outside of 5 this weekend. Talk about humbling!

Trying to imagine the commentary while the three of us are chilling on the grid, waiting to get let out. Pretty sure it goes something like this.
SV2: "How come these bikes keep passing us on the straights?"
SV1: "Beats me"
SV3: "they have bigger gerbils, spinning the wheels on their bikes faster"
SV2: "Oh, that makes sense"

Krediske

larsdunaway you saying I passed you on the outside? i loved turn five. such a nice long smooth corner to really get down then transition to six. I gotta find a elbow patch for both sides now haha wore thru some of my leathers on my elbows from those two turns. by far my favorite part of that track

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
I'm using Air-Tech's (I think it's Air-Tech) Ducati 916/996 kit with hand fabricated brackets of al and steel. A dremel tool was definitely needed to make it work.
04 GSXR 1k body work here. Hand fabricated brackets and zip ties holding it on :p although it will be getting a facelift this winter. At least better brackets and some paint

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
larsdunaway you saying I passed you on the outside? i loved turn five. such a nice long smooth corner to really get down then transition to six. I gotta find a elbow patch for both sides now haha wore thru some of my leathers on my elbows from those two turns. by far my favorite part of that track
10:14 on the video. That turn was useful for trying to get my fresh shock dialed in, although exhausting by the end of the day!

Krediske

oh I gotcha haha. it was a tiring turn that's for sure. showed me how out of shape I am. had a blast though saturday