NEED HELP FINDING A PICTURE NCBIKE sep 19

Krediske

I need help from people. I have contacted picofyou.com and they did not take the picture im looking for. I have emailed a gentleman named don that was there taking pics and am waiting for a response. Does anyone else know anyone that might have been taking a lot of pictures from the last turn on the track from behind that guardrail. before I went out I am pretty sure the second to last session for A I told my 2 and a half year old I would wave at him. as I passed I waved at him as my buddy was holding him and he was all excited and my buddy said he saw someone taking a picture of it. so the picture will have a excited 2 and a half year old and a guy with a beard holding him. if anyone has this picture or know who may have snapped it please please please let me know. I really appreciate it, I just think it would be an awesome picture to have. thank you again

Krediske

Don said there was a man named Matt that was taking pictures of his buddy in the novice group that he may be the one who captured it. if anyone knows who this could be please let me know