Need Ride:MD to NJMP for 8/17-18 TD

GONZOtheMAN

What’s up everyone

So I signed up for the 8/17-18 trackdays at NJMP Lightning a few weeks ago and totally forgot there was a NESBA forum until now. This is my first time going to the track so I’m a total noob with this. I was originally planning to ride my bike up there but that is causing a lot more stress than needed. I was planning to wake up at 3 or 4am and get on the bike Saturday morning to get to the track to prep before Tech. This is causing a lot of stress.

Anyway if anybody has space for me that would be greatly appreciated. It would be preferred to get up there Friday night to eliminate any stress the morning of the TD. I only have a sleeping bag so if anybody also has space in a trailer where I could sleep that would be awesome. Obviously I can put in for gas/food/whatever is needed.

*I only need a ride up there. A friend of mine will be trailering me back Sunday evening.*

I’m hoping this all goes smoothly so I can come back next year hopefully with my own trailer and maybe even pay it forward.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: i'm located in Glen Burnie MD

If you were on the Eastern SHore I was going to offer my trailer to you to barrow.

Looks like pink may be able to help!

Have fun.

BZ

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Yeah your on my way if you want me to swing by and pick you up but won't be till around 7pm or so probably. Just pm if your interested

GONZOtheMAN

i wish i had the ability to use a trialer. my only car is an old rusty honda civic with a bad transmission. thank you though.

hey Pink you're located in WV? i take it you'll be taking 70 east? i could meet you in Woodstock MD at a Weis supermarket. it's not even a mile off of the highway.

akilalbert

Riding several car increases your experience about different vehicle. But NJMP is one that conflicts the riding style from others. People mostly prefers the proper guidance while driving this. I used to prefer the several servicing center and mechanics those who guides the way of driving as well as increases the ideas about several car and its riding style.

http://www.avusautosport.com/services/why-avus/

9mmkungfu

Emerson;n594547 wrote:

This is from last year.....
Ahh good catch. I didn't even notice the spammer bumped it. I figured everything on this forum that wasn't in the archives would be new stuff since it's the new N2 forums. Someone drop the ban hammer!