Nelson ledges last weekend!!! (June4-5)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26394
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26394

We had a great time at nelson this last weekend. The weather and track conditions (grip) were stellar! At least a couple of us in our group broke our personal best. Great way to start the new season. The track is fast! Still rated one of the fastest tracks in the country. Has a nice flow to it.
If any of you have never been to Nelson or have not been in awhile, long gone are the pothole days Nelson had a reputation for in years past. Lol The track is well underway as far as improvement. The track was repaved a few years back. New buildings have been added, mainly the one we use for tech/riders meetings and the roadways have all been repaved with brand new asphalt including some that used to be gravel. it's really coming along.
There's another weekend at nelson coming up July 30-31. N2 has the best pricing for this track out of anyone else that operates there. Hope to see more of you guys next round. Come on out and have some fun with us!

D

Deleted member 26394

Being such a small group I think we all had even more fun with the control riders than we already usually do. Thanks to Alan for helping me with a problem corner and to Ryan for towing me around on his back tire. Broke my personal best by a full second by the afternoon. Also, congrats to Jared (parked next to me) on his 1:13.7 he just bumped up to Intermediate recently. That's pretty quick already! Fastest group of intermediate guys I have ever ridden with. Looking forward to an instant replay of last weekend at the end of July for sure!