NESBA 'debit?'

Motomoon

Katie785;24032 wrote: orrr you could pick up a girl from a track... then she can pass you on the warm up lap on the outside of 10at Beaver all while giving you the finger!! (not that I 've done that or would recommend it haha)
Secrets out...now no girl will be safe.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Track days definitely didn't help with my 1st marriage. :banghead:

Finances are different with wife number 2

I put money into our joint account set up for our household bills once a month. What I do with the rest is my business. This is who I was before she met me, and it's not going to change anytime soon. I'm addicted...HORRIBLY so to NESBA and everything about it.

And she's really cool about it. If a box or tires show up from FedEx or UPS, and she usually catches it because she gets home before I do..she never asks. She just puts them in the garage for me to open when I get home.

So, wife number 2's MUCH better. :adore::congrats::first:

vanbreezy

Shit i wish i had you guys problems. My problem is the money to keep up with my addiction. My woman knows i'm gonna do what i want so don't say shit other than when are we leaving for the track. :D It helps she loves this like I do. I tell her what days i'm doing and she goes to work and gets the days off so she can hang.

Davisjk

Dammn finally i found some guys that understand my wifes bitchn. And i see i am not the only one w/ a motorcyle fund ( obviously not known by my significant other ) this gift cert. idea may work. She is starting to find all my hiding spots:notsure::argh:

rk97

well, she's not my wife yet, but she IS spending most of next year's track budget on our wedding :(

I've also promised not to expose myself to any potential injuries before the wedding, so my next riding season might start in June :( (or i may sneak in some later march/early april dates...)

What I was REALLY pushing for is a trip to Jerez for the honeymoon. Rent a bike, and just go for it. apparently Spain isn't as romantic when it involves race tracks.

nrcooled

D-Zum;24291 wrote: Track days definitely didn't help with my 1st marriage. :banghead:

Finances are different with wife number 2

I put money into our joint account set up for our household bills once a month. What I do with the rest is my business. This is who I was before she met me, and it's not going to change anytime soon. I'm addicted...HORRIBLY so to NESBA and everything about it.

And she's really cool about it.
It's the same on my end. I pitch in about 70% of the bills and keep the rest for myself. What I do with that money is my business and my business only.

ducatiduane

Meat;21095 wrote: it is really difficult to tell her not to go buying stupid crap at Ikea, that we don't need, when she is in the spending week of the month.
There is an Ikea right next to Pacific Raceways (in Seattle). It is literally like 5 miles from the track. My ex would constantly come with me so that she could go to Ikea while I was riding. I'd go to load up at the end of the day and there would be tons of new shit in the car for us...
ThePro8;21092 wrote:
2 solutions for you

2. become single :D
This was my solution. Now at least when I get home from the track next season, I wont have to set up a new bed, table, or some other girly thing. :D

cobra525

I already knew I had one of the good ones. I really liked it when she asked ME to give her a calander with all the track/race dates on it, and the ones I plan to attend.

Now where do I find the rest of the money, lol