New Armour Bodies w/paint: 2006 2007 GSXR 600 750

D-Swens

Brand New Set of Armour Bodies Bodywork Superbike Kit: Fits 2006 - 2007 GSXR 600 and 750

This was a set that was put together for a new bike I'm working on, but never used.

The set was professionally prepped and painted at a local auto body shop. It was then mounted on the bike, and has never been ridden with. Every part is in brand new condition, not a scratch or mark on them (ie brand new).

Just as an FYI, this is not my paint work. As a painter, I can tell you it is a good professional job. It is a deep blue pearl, metalic (close to a Suzuki blue, but not exactly). Finished under several layers of clear, and wet-sanded and buffed. It all looks great, and I would keep it, but I know a good painter who is going to do something else for me:)

Bodywork Set: $599 (Upper, Lower, Superbike Tail, Undertail, and Fender)

OEM Gas Tank: $199 (Includes tank, cover, bracket, and I think I have the pump but have to confirm that)

Or, bodywork and tank together for $749!

photo-4.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

D-Swens

photo.jpg

Everything is off the bike, and ready to be safely wrapped up and shipped anywhere, or picked up at my shop. Shipping would generally run about $60 via FedEx, or $40 via Greyhound Express (if you want to pick up at your local station) and insurance runs about $15 - $20.

The Bodywork retails at $699, the paint job was $600, and a perfect OEM tank should easily be worth $200+

stkr

Dammit! Where was this set when I was buying my replacements? :doh:

That looks like the color I just had painted on mine, but your set has a better finish. Mine in Chevy's Laser Blue Metallic which is a pearl color. has a purple tint in the shadows/shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D-Swens

stkr;248304 wrote: Dammit! Where was this set when I was buying my replacements? :doh:
Man, they were probably just sitting in the garage collecting dust! Sucks for both of us.

Just an FYI, I'm also open to trades for Race Parts or OEM parts for the '06/'07 GSXR and will also trade for '07+ 600RR parts...

D-Swens

Lowered the price to $650.

I have had a TON of people asking, so just figure that it is def still here, still for sale. I'll post up if anything changes, thanks.