New Control Rider Welcome

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We would like to announce that Allen Miles has joined N2 as a Control Rider. Many of you already know Allen or may have noticed his 'Apex Racing' R6's in the paddock. His experience with managing and training individuals on complex scientific issues in his day job, along with his 7 years of track day riding and club racing will certainly be an asset to the organization.

Welcome to the N2 instructor ranks Allen!

1up5down

Control Rider
Thank you, Jim and everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm honored to have the opportunity to serve others via the CR role with N2. I'm excited to learn from and work along side a great group of individuals who dedicate their time, financial resources, and sweat equity into this organization and serving others.

Like many of us, I fell in love with track riding the moment I turned a wheel on the track. My goal/objective is simple, to give back everything that was given to me and more where I can. I'm still learning as well. Life constantly reminds me that you learn the most, just when you think you know it all.

I look forward to meeting as many riders/members as I can.

Thank you and I can't wait to help make your track riding experience safe and some of the most memorable moments!

A. Miles
CR #95

1up5down

Control Rider
Lenny ZX9R;n593217 wrote: Welcome aboard Allen!
Hey Lenny! It feels like it was only yesterday, when you came over and told me I was allowed in to ride in "I" anymore. I wanted to stay and have fun with my buddies, however you weren't having it.

Thanks for welcome and I can't wait to work with you!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Hey Allen,
Congrats and thanks for joining our N2 team Definitely looking forward to working with you.
I know you'll do a great job helping other riders to improve their skills. You've got a lot to share.

You can park your two R6's right next to mine anytime:)

1up5down

Control Rider
Smithereens;n593316 wrote: Hey Allen,
Congrats and thanks for joining our N2 team Definitely looking forward to working with you.
I know you'll do a great job helping other riders to improve their skills. You've got a lot to share.

You can park your two R6's right next to mine anytime:)
Hey Chris -

I'm looking forward to working with you as well. Yes, we can have the yamaha dealer ship with our R6's out on display!