New CR in the house.

Skip777

Hello all,

My name is Skip Chance and I've been riding with N2 now for about a year and a half. Just completed last weekend as a CR for the first time and had a blast working with new riders.

I'm a Savannah, GA local and did my first Track day at Roebling back in 2010 with Frank Kinsey and Dave Despain. I've done quite a few track days over the years but most of my riding experience comes form carving up mountain roads in north GA, Tennessee and western North Carolina. Franklin, NC is like a second home to me.

I, like most of us, am a complete motorcycle nut. I love getting out and riding, meeting new riders, working on bikes, watching GP, Superbike, and MotoAmerica. Our sport is so great, and I'm a big advocate in trying to grow it.

I had a great time this weekend and would just like to thank Kappy for this opportunity to give a little back to the sport!

Cheers

Kurt

Control Rider
I really enjoyed spending the weekend with you, Skip. I think you'll love doing the CR thing. When you "give a little back to the sport", you get a lot back in the form of satisfaction, knowing that other riders are better and safer because of your coaching. It's an amazing feeling.

Hope to see you at CMP next month!