New guy intro

youngR

hi, my name is Young and just recently moved to VA from Monterey, CA. I'm in the military, so I do get to move a lot. I am originally from GA but VA's humidity is kicking my butt. lol.

I did enjoy Monterey, living next to Laguna Seca and being in the middle of CA, where I can drive down south to Buttonwillow or up north to Sonoma and Thunderhill (my favorite).

Many great track orgs in CA where I met many great people and friends that I still talk to. I can already tell N2 folks have their stuff together and will be superb experience.

I currently ride a Panigale track bike and signed up for NCBike track in July 14, possibly 15. VIR was pretty cool. I did notice tracks here are mostly clockwise and mostly rights. I actually prefer other way. haha.

I look forward to meeting you all at the track.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Welcome to N2, Young!
I prefer lefts over rights myself but the east coast tracks are still awesome. Especially Pittrace and Road Atlanta, which have greater elevation changes, as you would be use to in CA. Some other track day orgs run some tracks reversed but we’re about having fun SAFELY. Look forward to meeting you at track soon!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, as Steve stated there are some great tracks out east, he did leave Summit Main off his list but it’s because he’s on an SV and the 3/4 mike straight is too much to make up for in the back section.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Welcome aboard, as Steve stated there are some great tracks out east, he did leave Summit Main off his list but it’s because he’s on an SV and the 3/4 mike straight is too much to make up for in the back section.

Oh really. I may have to be ale that challenge

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! Be sure to come to say hello. Thanks for your service. Just let any of the coaches know if you need anything. With that beast of a bike, you're likely to enjoy plaves like VIR North/Full and Road Atlanta the most!