New here from SC

Gbelka

What a day I had at Roebling Road Raceway in Ga!!! It was my first time on a track and my 2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory did what I expected and then some. I took advantage of the free intro program and... I'm hooked. This free intro class works... just try it once... and... you are in... for good... no way out...
Instructors were fantastic, fun and very helpful. I'm planning on going to Road of Atlanta in July and Barber Motorsport in November.
Quick question, I'm thinking about buying base membership to get discounted pricing but, mainly to get "Crash/mechanical insurance" . Where can I get more information about this coverage?
Thank you N2 for a great time. Anything I need to know? Any advice to a newbie? Bike preparation? Mods?
See you in Atlanta!
I''ll race ya...

meanstrk

Control Rider
It was fun to ride with you guys and to see the hook get set! As a fellow Aprilia rider, I look forward to seeing you out there again! You guys were rocking!

Gbelka

3 of us (2 Tuono and 1 KTM superduke) are going to Atlanta on July 9. Will you be there? It would be great to ride with you again. you guys were awesome.