New here

Baetona101

To anyone I may have inconvenienced at pittrace on saturday! I would just like to apologize for electrical gremlins i experienced on saturday with my red daytona 675.

Moving forward, Anyone going to Nelson next weekend ?

Who can't wait to go to pitt intl again?

Rear shock rear spring and revalve is so worth it !

Be well fam !

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome, we all have days our equipment won’t cooperate, try fixing her up and go at it again in a few weeks. Welcome aboard!

Baetona101

Stator is fried. Connections elsewhere look normal. Stator, FH012 R/R, Lithium battery charger ordered. Hoping to participate at NLQP N2 here next weekend !! Will probably relocate the R/R. Can't upload picture, notes the file is too large ! Be well all !

bmart

Control Rider
Stators rarely just fail on their own these days, unless it is a known issue with the bike/model. Diagnose it properly once you get the new stator and battery in. Chime in if you need help.

bmart

Control Rider
Electronics frequently fail due to heat. Stators get two checks, one to see what kind of AC voltage they are putting out (when unplugged from the system) across all three legs when running at a certain RPM (usually 4k-6k, and usually ~40VAC). They also get checked with the bike off and the resistance is normally a spec, something like .4-.8 ohms. It is also worth looking for dark connectors in the circuit, normally at the stator plug, but can also be at the regulator/rectifier. If you don't ensure that all of the related components are working properly, you'll chase it forever.

(FYI, there's something wrong with your 0s. :) )

Baetona101

youre the one that thought it was battery issues? Im the CR that was camped !ut next to you. Hope its all fixed for next time

Hello brother. Good vibes from you and it was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to ride with you again.You are from Ny? Will you be there ? I'm planning on nelson this week, pittrace next weekend. Any possibility for intermediate at nelson this weekend ?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hello brother. Good vibes from you and it was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to ride with you again.You are from Ny? Will you be there ? I'm planning on nelson this week, pittrace next weekend. Any possibility for intermediate at nelson this weekend ?
Always a possibility, ride your ride, follow the rules, hot your apexes, make good decisions And most of all have fun. Usually the major of people bumped are observed and discussed without them even knowing, they just do their thing. If you need help hit me up I’ll be at the next 2 events coaching this weekend and practicing the following weekend.

Baetona101

Yes, sir. I have been to nelson twice. My biggest concern was the right hander after the back straight before the kink. Have yet to feel that turn with the new rear shock. My last visit,that turn was a downshift to 5th somewhere around that big tree to the right.. ohh its going to be fun . I would also like to learn and apply a new late breaking technique where i don't take both feet off the pegs and squeeze the tank with my knees very firmly like im riding a western pleasure horse (thigh pressure was conditioning meaning slower ) to keep all pressure off my hands... To whomever my cr may be, I can talk further in hot pits or whatever. Really don't want to fart here if i don't have to... I'm thinking outside thigh ( quadracept pressure ) on tank ? While inside foot is off pointing to apex while balancing the chi ? With pressure on my hands.. Is next ? That's the flatulence..

Tekk220

Control Rider
Yes, sir. I have been to nelson twice. My biggest concern was the right hander after the back straight before the kink. Have yet to feel that turn with the new rear shock. My last visit,that turn was a downshift to 5th somewhere around that big tree to the right.. ohh its going to be fun . I would also like to learn and apply a new late breaking technique where i don't take both feet off the pegs and squeeze the tank with my knees very firmly like im riding a western pleasure horse (thigh pressure was conditioning meaning slower ) to keep all pressure off my hands... To whomever my cr may be, I can talk further in hot pits or whatever. Really don't want to fart here if i don't have to... I'm thinking outside thigh ( quadracept pressure ) on tank ? While inside foot is off pointing to apex while balancing the chi ? With pressure on my hands.. Is next ? That's the flatulence..

yea man! I won’t be there this weekend but Tom will be there to help you with what you need! Enjoy ! See ya at the next one

Baetona101

I would like to rent go pro, go pro tank mount, and tether @ pittrace this upcoming friday. Please have a way to upload data to laptop. Let me know.
Too Frugal to actually buy a go pro.

Another thought. Where is best place to park? Can I park where i did last time ? That was away from everyone enough to not have anxiety for not having an amazing rig.

Also, to the cr that approached me in pits at NL and had a brief convo with me, being human. Told me to " have fun " thank you sir... that made my effing day and allowed my mind to relax and not feel guilty "getting it" .

I wonder if they cleared the infield of the carousel because of the deer that hopped over those tires that one time...

To anyone that has a negative mindset of Nelson. That place is making awesome improvements.

Stay blessed everyone, be well.

Baetona101

Seeking counsel. Earlier this week, tuesday? I parked my motorcycle behind my house on soft grund and went to go get a pizza. on my way home a friend needed a hand so I went his way.. When I got home my bikes kick stand had sank into the ground and my bike was just past horizontal. I am noticing smoke on cold start and after letting off from a higher rev.Seat of the pants everything feels the same. Could oil of seeped past the rings in those potential 4 hours it was on its side ?

I don't think compression is an issue it pulled the front on wheelie hill in fourth.