New in North Jersey

JessV

Hey all,

Rider in Northern NJ Morris/Essex area. I haven't done a day with N2 yet but I'm planning on a few this season. I'm only 3-4 years in to this and really last year I only got out once last year with all kinds of crap going on. I'm riding a tracked 12 GSX-R750 and its been a great bike. Had fun on the street for awhile, it ran double duty now it's just a track bike. I love that thing.

I started working at Motorcycle Mall in Belleville just on Saturdays for something to do and a few extra bucks and that was 5 wks go...and now I own a Kawasaki Z125 PRO lol. So that should be fun and it's a good reason to do more cardio and lose weight...125? Shit is tiny!! Anyway at MCM they push N2 pretty hard for the track day stuff and now when I talk to track guys I give them the pamphlet.

I just got a new Subaru and haven't hooked up a hitch or anything yet so until I do that, if ANYONE is going down to NJMP in the next little while and has space, I would definitely help with gas tolls. Either way I plan on a day soon.

Looking fwd to meeting some cool fellow riders and learning from the coaches and faster guys.

Jess

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Welcome to N2! One of the CR's (Lou) work there or use to work there, anyway we'll see you out there…

JessV

Welcome to N2! One of the CR's (Lou) work there or use to work there, anyway we'll see you out there…

Thanks man!! I saw 3 track bikes in their garage last week and there were def N2 stickers on em. I should ask next time I'm there!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks man!! I saw 3 track bikes in their garage last week and there were def N2 stickers on em. I should ask next time I'm there!
Yeah, Lou still works there. I was up there a couple of weeks ago for a ladies event, giving a talk about N2. Lou was there too.

Last edited:

JessV

Yeah, Lou still works there. I was up there a couple of weeks ago for a ladies event, giving a talk about N2. Lou was there too.

Oh awesome that was 2 Thursdays ago right? Cool I'll ask for him when I go in. I should prob head down one night this week and pick up my bike anyway!

CBRtist

Oh awesome that was 2 Thursdays ago right? Cool I'll ask for him when I go in. I should prob head down one night this week and pick up my bike anyway!

He'd be able to answer all your questions re: N2. He's very knowledgeable and miss seeing him around... although he did catch a few laps at NJMP on Sunday!

Welcome and WELCOME!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome Jess. Also think about Summit and Pitt....a bit farther of a drive but worth the effort. Once the addiction takes hold there's really no choice.:x3: