New Kits Coming - BMW, Ninja 250, CBR1000

Woodcraft

Just an update, Armour Bodies is working on a kit for the BMW S1000 that will be available shortly after the release of the bike. The Ninja 250 kit will be done about the same time, and the the long overdue CBR1000 kit will follow in March.

Woodcraft

08 cbr1000

I have seen a couple preproduction parts, so I know that we are getting closer. Please email info@woodcraft-cfm.com with this question and they will get back to you ASAP. Normally Id do this for you but I am out of the office this week (Daytona)

Woodcraft

I just got done talking with Armour Bodies about this bike this morning....we should be able to ship direct from the factory by the 2nd week in April.

Nose only, 2008 CBR1K

I there an upper available that works with the rest of the stock stuff?? i just want to yank my headlights and put a nose/windshield on when I do track time.

Woodcraft

For this kit, there is not. You would need the upper/lower combination to work. Also, with this kit, there is interference with the stock muffler...just so you are aware. If NESBA allows you to run without a lower, then it it possible to do what you are talking about - just a little bit of work each time.

Give us a call at 978 297 2977 with any questions.

sfoster

Woodcraft;178230 wrote: Also, with this kit, there is interference with the stock muffler...just so you are aware.

Give us a call at 978 297 2977 with any questions.
Installed the kit on the S1000RR. The interference was minimal. Took all of a minute to use a dremel tool to remove the interference.

The quality of the kit is superb. More than a few people commented on the fit and finish this past weekend.

5495088483_6116127c20.jpg

Woodcraft

Other new kits that are coming - the re-relaease of the 08 Honda CBR1000 is in a couple weeks, and we are working on the 2011 GSXR 600/750 Kits....they should be ready in July.