New member!!

crewnutz

Wat up everyone

I just got me a new R1 and this dealership tells me I got free trackday and membership into this NESBA thing?

Ive been riding on the street for at least 2 years now tearin up the highway by my house with my riding group, we call ourselves the Biker Boyz (we had it before the movie!) you might have seen us riding one up past your slow azzzz!!

Im ready to take it to the track, how do I sign up for Advanced group, I dont wanna be out in Beginner, if you saw me ride youd know I aint no beginner............

I got all ICON gear, does anyone know where I can get me an ICON leather suit??? I guess I can just wear my ICON jeans and field vest for my first couple days, thats what I wear when Im rippin it up on the street and Im fine

Anyone have some racing slick tires they can sell me?? These street tires on this R1 are a joke! Theyll be goin in a second from all the power Im about to lay down in front of NESBA

See you all soon!!! WERD

DFlowe

I don't know what to say.

I hope you enjoy NESBA. Might I suggest that you proceed cautiously? You may learn something from those that have been doing this a while.

jimgl3

there was a guy with slicks in B group at Barber in Sept. actually. he was pretty fast.

hope your gear passes tech. you may want to read the rider's manual.

Katie785

You are retarded. We dont want your ass here. You might just get passed by a girl under a standing yellow or something?!?!?!

It doesnt help that your UN is also sewn onto the back of your fancy leathers... SILLY !

crewnutz

DFlowe;25668 wrote: I don't know what to say.

I hope you enjoy NESBA. Might I suggest that you proceed cautiously? You may learn something from those that have been doing this a while.

me??? learn somethin??? youve obviously never seen me ride a crotch rocket

ima teach NESBA what ridin a bike is all about!

so how do I get into Advanced group right away?!?!? who do I gotta talk to???

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Dutch... Doyer... Crisamore.... Larson.... Miller.... Cooney...

Send them all a bunch of PM's here. They love that. That should get you bumped into "A" before you even roll 'dat rocket on the track.

Lars

That is hilarious
I guess your favorite show is Super-Bikes with Jason Britton on SpeedTV.

Cu next year
Lars

gixercrew

someone needs to ask yamaha why they want to kill us giving ppl like this track time is just plain scary ...watch him end up in the intro group trying to pass the CR's on his jeans

crewnutz

gixercrew;25905 wrote: someone needs to ask yamaha why they want to kill us giving ppl like this track time is just plain scary ...watch him end up in the intro group trying to pass the CR's on his jeans

you dont know what your talkin bout bro........................i already said i neeed to be in A group............me and boys already tore our jeans open on the EXIT ramps at the highway by my house.................you wanna see CHICKEN STRIPS??? look at your tires!!!! SQUID!!!!

i would be ridin on one wheel past you in Intro if they want me to show everyone how to ride.............whats a CR anyways?? crotch rocket? I got one

crewnutz

Lars;25883 wrote: That is hilarious
I guess your favorite show is Super-Bikes with Jason Britton on SpeedTV.

Cu next year
Lars

SUPERBIKES!!!! Jason Britton is my boy..............I met him at Clutch Control out in Philly for all you track squids thats like the biggest stunt show on the East coast REPRESENNTTT