New member!!

NoBull

hahaha this is too funny. Especially the replies from the ppl that don't know this cat.

Don't forget to change your blinker fluid before hitting the track, bro!!!!

:)

crewnutz

NoBull;25926 wrote:

Don't forget to change your blinker fluid before hitting the track, bro!!!!

:)

Blinker fluid??? Does NESBA require synthetic??

I always run full RACE oil in all my bikes...................if I didnt my motors would self destruct from the abuse i put on em when I ride dirty with my boys on the interstate

cant wait to show you tracksquids what a ruff ryder can do out there!!!!

gixercrew

this guy thinks he is the next ben spies .. he needs to ask mr britten how hard it is to pass ppl with track time ..hell he dont even know what a CR is i cant wait till i get my bump upto I so i dont have to wait till guys like this are going strait to pass em

crewnutz

gixercrew;25933 wrote: this guy thinks he is the next ben spies .. he needs to ask mr britten how hard it is to pass ppl with track time ..hell he dont even know what a CR is i cant wait till i get my bump upto I so i dont have to wait till guys like this are going strait to pass em

whos Ben Spies???? probably another wannabe poser squid

i hope your riding a BUSA if you think youll be passing me on the straight bro

either way youll have to wait to do that until you get into Advanced!!! NESBA will let me into Advanced group once see my credentials :adore:

mike_21

Control Rider
Lay off the BUSA man. It is a fine track weapon. Especially if it is you first day with NESBA and you're riding Summit Jefferson Circuit...

arhale09

If you go straight to A, you won't ever get to experience being held up by a CR. You can't be really fast until the CRs are slowing you down.

Rick Johnson

I don't think synthetic is required but make sure boff your brake fluid buckets are full cuz yous ganna be needs n to slow downs fo dat cooner.Yous needs exzpert licenses to gets straight to the A group.:haha:

crewnutz

arhale09;25957 wrote: If you go straight to A, you won't ever get to experience being held up by a CR. You can't be really fast until the CRs are slowing you down.

if a CR holds me up its cause hes goin toooo slow

who are these CR's anyways?? :dunno: slow posers probably!!! theyve never seen real skill until I blow by them up on one!!! shyyyeaaahhhh

rk97

hey Crewnutz - do you happen to ride with this guy?

100_2953.jpg

crewnutz

rk97;25997 wrote: hey Crewnutz - do you happen to ride with this guy?

100_2953.jpg

thats my boy alrite...............he just upgraded from that slow azzzz 250 to a ZX10..........once he met our group and rode with us he had to get a 1000 or he would have never kept up
we ride dirty

HOLLA

dc5rn

this cant be real... what a joke... but it made my day.... he may not know who ben spies is but he may know v.rossi!!!!

HAHA

RollieManollie

Control Rider
crewnutz;25662 wrote: wat up everyone

i just got me a new r1 and this dealership tells me i got free trackday and membership into this nesba thing?

Ive been riding on the street for at least 2 years now tearin up the highway by my house with my riding group, we call ourselves the biker boyz (we had it before the movie!) you might have seen us riding one up past your slow azzzz!!

Im ready to take it to the track, how do i sign up for advanced group, i dont wanna be out in beginner, if you saw me ride youd know i aint no beginner............

I got all icon gear, does anyone know where i can get me an icon leather suit??? I guess i can just wear my icon jeans and field vest for my first couple days, thats what i wear when im rippin it up on the street and im fine

anyone have some racing slick tires they can sell me?? These street tires on this r1 are a joke! Theyll be goin in a second from all the power im about to lay down in front of nesba

see you all soon!!! Werd
lmao!!! ;)

RollieManollie

Control Rider
dc5rn;26014 wrote: i hope to see this guy at beaverun.... LMAO
I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot of this guy next year! Heck, I heard he's thinking and trying to do the Isle of Man TT in the next year or two!;)

crewnutz

RollieManollie;26016 wrote: I have a feeling we'll be seeing alot of this guy next year! Heck, I heard he's thinking and trying to do the Isle of Man TT in the next year or two!;)

Northwest 200 next year............its almost a done deal brotha..............May 9-16 2009

TT hopefully 2010 ;)

all that ridin dirtttyyy on the street on my new R1 helped me hone my mad skillllzzzzz

crewnutz

arhale09;26023 wrote: This guy is good people. I've seen him riding with his boy. It was tight
phatwheelie.jpg

thats my booyy as well, we call him THE BEAR...............hes crazy!!! i dont do wheelies w/o my shirt on!!
I wear my Icon Field VEST

HOLLA

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Do you have a tattoo of a squid on your ass? Just curious??

NW200. I'm thinking about making that trip next year.

Hambone

This guy is obviously just clowning but I almost wish that he was real. Even though I know that nobody could be that stupid and still pass a riders test to get a license I would still like to see him (this fantasy jackass if you will) ride with the advanced group just to see him piss all over the front of his Icon trousers.