New member!!

crewnutz

Nw200

rugbymook;26042 wrote: Do you have a tattoo of a squid on your ass? Just curious??

NW200. I'm thinking about making that trip next year.

have you been looking at my ass Scott?? :D

mike_21

Control Rider
arhale09;26023 wrote: This guy is good people. I've seen him riding with his boy. It was tight
phatwheelie.jpg
I think I just threw up a little.....

Merle

Here you go crewnutz you can use this on the Isle of Man, and NESBA "A" Group, if you can't pass'em just run'em over!

14848.jpg

Merle

crewnutz;26121 wrote: haha thats sweet
Yep, the Firestone tractor tires is the new MotoGP tyre choose for 2009! You will actually witness this on the podium embroidered on Valentino's ball cap.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
In your case .....the "E" group is for the "Exceptional" riders.....they arrive at the track in a short bus..

Rick Johnson

The Bear needz to put some air in his rear tire cause his fat azz is almost ridin on the rim.That Ninja gangsta biker is some funny shizit.You rarely see those guys out in the daytime.:nutkick::poorguy:

crewnutz

Smithereens;26147 wrote: In your case .....the "E" group is for the "Exceptional" riders.....they arrive at the track in a short bus..

you wouldnt be sayin that after you see the mad skillz i got when im up on one goin down the freeway bro :adore:

Lars

We need to rename this tread to bad taste pictures :)
I bet she can drag her a.. without hanging off :eek:

Cu @ the track,
Lars

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
That last pic is just plain wrong.....but I can see how they might be attracted to each other....they have similar builds

beac83

Guys, :haha: thanks. My side hurts, and I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. :wow: I think I need a pit stop. :adore:

Rick Johnson

Geez that almost as much as the Ducati 1098! Surely it's been laid down cause it seems this person has bumped their head.

Rick Johnson

If the big girl could get that bike to run on fat she would never run out!She probally dating that skinny Ninja gangsta.:puke:

Ludenaa

Can you please post a pic of yourself and your bike so i know who to say away from at the track..ummm thanks! :doh:

crewnutz

Ludenaa;26587 wrote: Can you please post a pic of yourself and your bike so i know who to say away from at the track..ummm thanks! :doh:

WERD if you dont wanna get skooled you better stay away

imgres

thats me on my old Gixxer...........i got new R1 now though, watch ya self :adore: