Domenic

Started with NESBA in September this year. Of course, was intimidated at first but made some pretty cool friends. Thanks to all CR's who have had the patience to teach me a thing or two. I can hardly believe how much I improved in 4 trackdays. Turnone was really helpful and I truly appreciate their help and expertise. Marshall's intro speeches are really very cool. The highlight was Barber Nov 8/9. I scraped my puck in turn 5 for the first time. Later that day I had the puck down all the way through turn 2/3. Such a weird but exciting feeling. My laps improved dramatically. Thanks to "Wink" for picking me out of the B crowd and "flying" down the track with me for 2-3 laps Sunday afternoon. That was the best time I ever had on a motorcycle. Can't wait for the 2009 Season. There are sooo many fast riders in NESBA, enough for me to learn for years to come. See you out there. I ride the yellow Ducati 999.

Meat

Welcome to nesba Domenic. I have only been with them since July of this year and have been most happy with the organization and support, and how friendly everyone is. Barber on 11/8 & 11/9 was packed full of friendly nesbians from all over the country and I met so many new people as well as seeing others I had met earlier in the year.

Touching a knee down....now the fun begins :) My riding ability and fun really took off (not that I am all that great) once I started getting my knee down with consistancy.

See you in 09.

Domenic

Hi Meat

Hi Meat,
thanks for the welcome. Will try to say hi the next time on the track.
Domenic