ElvisT

New member from NC. Did a Track Day with Motorcycles of Greensboro at CMP earlier this year and decided i'd like to give this a try.
Recently picked up a '08 R6 track bike and will be doing my first track weekend on 27th & 28th Aug at CMP.
I've heard nothing but good things about this organisation and the folks riding with it. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and to having lots of fun!

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Oh heck yeah, welcome! I'm in Greensboro too.
We're riding CMP on the 27th. Come swing by campsite #1. If you ever need a tow down let me know. I can fit a few bikes in my van.

-B

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! Brent is a good guy.

I'm planning to head down there too, from Charlotte.

Think about what you'd like to work on, and make good use of the coaches! We're here to help.

ElvisT

Oh heck yeah, welcome! I'm in Greensboro too.
We're riding CMP on the 27th. Come swing by campsite #1. If you ever need a tow down let me know. I can fit a few bikes in my van.

-B
Thank you MK3Brent. I'll definitely swing by Campsite #1. I currently have a Kendon Trailer, so i'll be good for now. I do appreciate the offer.
I'm also thinking of camping, do i need to make any sort of reservations?

ElvisT

Welcome! Brent is a good guy.

I'm planning to head down there too, from Charlotte.

Think about what you'd like to work on, and make good use of the coaches! We're here to help.
Looking forward to meeting you bsmart. Do you what paddock or in which area you will be?

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Thank you MK3Brent. I'll definitely swing by Campsite #1. I currently have a Kendon Trailer, so i'll be good for now. I do appreciate the offer.
I'm also thinking of camping, do i need to make any sort of reservations?
If you need power, best reserve a spot on CMP’s website. Check the 30A reservations. Otherwise, there’s more than ample parking and dispersed camping without power hookups. See you there.

Link.

mgonzalez12

Ebudhram, welcome! New track rider myself. Did my first ever track days with N2 this year and have continued going back…headed to my fourth track day ever in PIR in October.

Anyway - good group of people in a welcoming environment that allows you to learn!