New Ninja 636... $9999 MSRP?

CBRtist

I was looking into the 400, when I was told that they are blowing these out at that price (and will come down on MSRP). I'm looking for a new street bike, which may eventually turn a wheel on track. The lower seat height is appealing and it seems they perform well on and off the track.

Opinions? Anything bad about them other than they look hideous? :sick:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Tim (From the endurance team) just picked up the new 636. I think they look far better in person than they do online...that being said, isn't every bike ugly without race bodywork on it? :D Either way, it felt super comfortable when I sat on them at the dealer and I'd be right at home if I had one.

tdelegram

Control Rider
The new models come with an electronics package that is on par or better then the r6 based on what I have read. Kawialso tried to keep the price sub 10kto have a meaningful cost difference between the 600 and 1000. The new model seem to be legit. I would shy away from last years model which is being discounted to current model price to move them.

DUG

Doooo it..!

I've had about 5 ZX6Rs from about 2009 onward. Have generally flipped them for more cash and haven't had a lick of trouble out of any of em. This includes 2 track builds that I totally beat the PI$$ out of.

And I have had two R6s mixed in with these. One 2016 and another 2018. Only differences- R6 will turn about 2% better on the limit, but the ZX6R has a bit more motor.

Bottom line- Harry at Ridersville Cycle sells new ZX6Rs OTD for about $8300 + tax (NO FEES).

MrFrzz

slow and wide
My wife rides a 2018 400 and wants a new 636 something fierce....

We've recently been seeing some failures in oil pumps on the 400, so we're keeping an eye on hers best we can until we can swing a new zx6r for her. but she popped a squat on one and seemed to be fairly comfortable on it. She's 5'6" for reference.

Innovate803

Racecar to Racebike
Doooo it..!

I've had about 5 ZX6Rs from about 2009 onward. Have generally flipped them for more cash and haven't had a lick of trouble out of any of em. This includes 2 track builds that I totally beat the PI$$ out of.

And I have had two R6s mixed in with these. One 2016 and another 2018. Only differences- R6 will turn about 2% better on the limit, but the ZX6R has a bit more motor.

Bottom line- Harry at Ridersville Cycle sells new ZX6Rs OTD for about $8300 + tax (NO FEES).
$8,300? Before the $2,500 Kawasaki cash back? I may be in for a road trip haha.