New organization

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I think physicistkev is onboard with the new leadership. I think he gets that the old nesba leadership came down to one person. That was my take, anyway.

There is some negativity going on, however. I say give N2 a chance. And PRE. The fact that we'll have two "nesba-esque" clubs, meaning they'll be run in a similar manner at the track, but thankfully much better behind the scenes, is a huge plus in my book. Otherwise, I doubt I was going to ride this year. Extra bonus that both new orgs are trying to compensate wronged nesba members as best they can. I don't expect either to take on the full financial responsibilities of nesba. If they did that, how would they even have the capital to launch?

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
N2 was a difficult birth.... but I can assure you that there was a lot of talent involved. Everyone on the N2 team shares the passion to run HIGH QUALITY track days. We weren't willing to watch something that meant so much to us and so many of our friends cease to exist.
Occasional complaints will surface and we will do our best to handle them quickly and in a fair way.
As Rob said ........we will not be taking shots at other orgs ..... period.

Karma How people treat you is theirs, How YOU respond is yours....Im pretty sure BOB is screwed in this department!!!! Going forward I wish the new N2 guys and girls nothing but the best. As you grow and get bigger always remember the little people, that is where I believe Bob failed... Happy riding and see you at the TRACK!!!!

Luggageboy

This is great news. I can still remember the first time I came to a NESBA track day 2 years ago and I wasn't even riding. I came in and sat in on the beginner's riding meeting and saw great instruction and helpful CRs everywhere to help the riders. Everybody at a NESBA trackday was so helpful and friendly. It is why I chose NESBA in the first place and this gives me great hope that I can continue to ride and improve with a group of such talented and helpful individuals.

bboynicku

Smithereens;303205 wrote: N2 was a difficult birth.... but I can assure you that there was a lot of talent involved. Everyone on the N2 team shares the passion to run HIGH QUALITY track days. We weren't willing to watch something that meant so much to us and so many of our friends cease to exist.
Occasional complaints will surface and we will do our best to handle them quickly and in a fair way.
As Rob said ........we will not be taking shots at other orgs ..... period.

:adore: thank you. Definitely looking forward to the changes and this season

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
HondaGalToo;303202 wrote: ... Extra bonus that both new orgs are trying to compensate wronged nesba members as best they can. I don't expect either to take on the full financial responsibilities of nesba. If they did that, how would they even have the capital to launch?
:agree::agree::agree:

crash675

Hondagal I 100% agree. Nesba was so well ran I wouldnt ride with other groups. With both new orgs retaining the people that made riding safe and fun, Im sure Ill ride with both just because of core priciples. Hope to see you guys on the track.

xDutchx

So I just noticed that my original RA date of 4/6 had been moved to 4/19 to fit within the new schedule. I know there's a lot going on and I kinda figured the new guy with only one day scheduled may just get forgotten. Thanks for proving me wrong. It's nice to not be left out in the cold.

CleverRiver6

CBRtist;302658 wrote: I liked it when they tried to sell the Nova in Spanish speaking countries then at some point they realized Nova = no va = no go.

Also the "Probe" had few women buying it because the word made them feel "uncomfortable".

But then again if the could sell Hitler's car here (Volkswagen) post WWII, anything is possible. Lord knows Helmut Krone had an uphill battle with that campaign.

True stories folks.
I would like to meet the VP that signed off the PT Cruisers Design. I consider that a "career limiting move"

mpusch

Micah
CleverRiver6;303265 wrote: I would like to meet the VP that signed off the PT Cruisers Design. I consider that a "career limiting move"
You might think so, but the designer is currently the head of GM's International Ops Design. Bob Lutz was basically the guy who signed off on it, and he is nothing short of automotive legend.

Anywas, I'm glad I stayed on topic there :p

Where is spring already, dangit!

Hambone

CBRtist;303182 wrote: What or who is the "NESBA Leadership" of which you speak? :dunno: It seems like you are under the assumption that every key member or whomever had a :cr: sticker was privy to what was going on. I haven't seen the formation documents, but I'm under the well ascertained assumption that it all came down to ONE person. We know WHO that is. It is very unfair to throw others under the bus and insist on not only them claiming responsibility but then the other organization being entirely responsibly for one person's gross mishandling.

If you want an explanation, apology, or money, then you need to seek it from THAT singular person. I think N2 has been more than fair to try to rectify what they can (and which they didn't create). It happens all the time in business where one person is running the show and key members are unaware of the books or operations and said one person is running it into the ground. When it's a partnership or corporation, there are shared responsibilities and profits. This isn't the case. There's a lot of guilt being handed out by association on here and it's getting exhausting. :rolleyes:

Rumors and people that choose to think otherwise about this new organization, may not be the clientele that N2 needs at this time. If they can't recognize the quality of product being offered here or be thankful for all the efforts it took these people to (pardon my French) save our asses
... then move along, nothing to see here.

Rumors will be a minor speed bump for this organization as it moves forward. The reputation and integrity of the crew that makes it up far exceeds anything that the rumor mill produces. To quote my Chef husband when he wanted to start a restaurant around several competitors: "If you make great food, they will come." This is filet mignon. If someone wants a good burger, there's plenty of drive throughs.
:doh::banghead:

Last Week

Will you guys also honor those free trackdays givin out to those who won their bids at the Road Atlanta air fundraiser auction last year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Last Week;303348 wrote: Will you guys also honor those free trackdays givin out to those who won their bids at the Road Atlanta air fundraiser auction last year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Send an email to support -at- n2td. Org

Morph

Control Rider
Hmm I remember bumping a cranberry R-1 to the A group long ago. Guess it was a good decision

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Morph;303391 wrote: Hmm I remember bumping a cranberry R-1 to the A group long ago. Guess it was a good decision
"The Great Morphius..."

How are you, sir? Are you going to grace us with your presence in the near future?

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Wow. People crawling out of the woodwork! Doyer, Dutch, Moon, and now Morph! Crazy. I remember my first TD ever, Morph led the rider's meeting. Ahh memories...