New organization

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ninjamansc;303395 wrote: Wow. People crawling out of the woodwork! Doyer, Dutch, Moon, and now Morph! Crazy. I remember my first TD ever, Morph led the rider's meeting. Ahh memories...
Yeah, it's great to see all these guys popping in from back in the day! Hope to see them at the track, too!

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
Morph;303391 wrote: Hmm I remember bumping a cranberry R-1 to the A group long ago. Guess it was a good decision
Hey Sean,

You might not remember me. We used to both be part of TC and hung out in MoCo. Welcome back.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Morph;303391 wrote: Hmm I remember bumping a cranberry R-1 to the A group long ago. Guess it was a good decision
The Chad;303396 wrote:
Congrats guys! Looks like all of your hard work is paying off!

Hmmmm.... To knock the dust off or not? :)
You f$#*ers need to come back!!!

The Chad

Control Rider
Emerson;303401 wrote: You f$#*ers need to come back!!!
I will be making a presence this year. Not sure if I will be turning a wheel or not, but I should know more in the very near future.

rk97

Man... lots of pokes at Bob.

I have never met Bob B., nor am I privy to the "behind the scenes" events that culminated in the current state of affairs, but my sense is that most of the people doling out criticism would have to admit the same.

Sad to see that the club's founder is now the target of so much anger, warranted or not.

bigkaley

Control Rider
The Chad;303403 wrote: I will be making a presence this year. Not sure if I will be turning a wheel or not, but I should know more in the very near future.
You're welcome to ride my bike!... bring along about 150 pounds of ballast and the suspension will be perfect for you! :D

Miss you, focker!:flipoff:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
The Chad;303403 wrote: I will be making a presence this year. Not sure if I will be turning a wheel or not, but I should know more in the very near future.
I was just talking to Stensi about the day you bumped me to :a: on Jefferson. I think we should do a day on the new Jefferson!

Control Rider
N2
New organization

rk97;303404 wrote:

Sad to see that the club's founder is now the target of so much anger, warranted or not.

I agree. As is always the case, it's usually best to take the high road and not post inflammatory remarks about anyone. Without getting into details, I can tell you for a fact that there is a lot of misinformation out there. I'll leave it at that.

The good news is that we can all try to focus on the good times we had in the past, and the amazing opportunity we have to change things moving forward.

I would like nothing more than to be able to ride again with all the people that showed me how slow I actually am. We have Moon, Chad, Doyer, Dutch, and Morph posting on the board.. I'm feeling pretty good about this year already!

RICK211

R9935th;303411 wrote: I agree. As is always the case, it's usually best to take the high road and not post inflammatory remarks about anyone. Without getting into details, I can tell you for a fact that there is a lot of misinformation out there. I'll leave it at that.

The good news is that we can all try to focus on the good times we had in the past, and the amazing opportunity we have to change things moving forward.

I would like nothing more than to be able to ride again with all the people that showed me how slow I actually am. We have Moon, Chad, Doyer, Dutch, and Morph posting on the board.. I'm feeling pretty good about this year already!
^^^^^^^^^^^ :agree::D

The Chad

Control Rider
bigkaley;303406 wrote: You're welcome to ride my bike!... bring along about 150 pounds of ballast and the suspension will be perfect for you!

Miss you, focker!:flipoff:
150? I guess you don't know what retirement does to people... We could make do with 100 ;)

See you this summer!

CBRtist

If a couple of particular old school people come back, I will owe Will money. ;)

Of course I bet him under the influence of moonshine :puke:, so, I can't be held accountable.

ridelater

The best CR jersey ever! If i recall right they had to cut that off him bc someone asspacked him at summit, but i forget. The two CR I remember most were morph and Mary/155.
A least for me those were the good old days when ever time I went to the track I got faster. Now I seem to lose a second ever year:banghead:

Morph

Control Rider
rob92;303393 wrote: "The Great Morphius..."

How are you, sir? Are you going to grace us with your presence in the near future?
Ya never know anything could happen. Whats the status of Summit main anyway?

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Morph;303425 wrote: Ya never know anything could happen. Whats the status of Summit main anyway?
I can give you some lessons if you decide to come back :cool::haha:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
The Chad;303419 wrote: 150? I guess you don't know what retirement does to people... We could make do with 100 ;)

See you this summer!
You should be glad Will didn't use the other 'Chad" profile picture. ;)