New organization

LesPow

Control Rider
You two gonna start again. .... Emmy and morphy sitting in a tree. ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Rasta;303429 wrote: You two gonna start again. .... Emmy and morphy sitting in a tree. ...

LMAO! Almost spit out my beer!

It would be great to see some of these folks again. Get yer butts to the track!!! I remember Morph towing me around.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Rasta;303429 wrote: You two gonna start again. .... Emmy and morphy sitting in a tree. ...

What can I say, I miss spanking that a$$ :spank:

LesPow

Control Rider
Im only jealous cus I couldn't keep up..Pissed me off I remember you passed and looked back, saying to me, come on!! In my helmet I was going what the @@#$# you think I'm trying here!...haha

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Rasta;303437 wrote: Im only jealous cus I couldn't keep up..Pissed me off I remember you passed and looked back, saying to me, come on!! In my helmet I was going what the @@#$# you think I'm trying here!...haha
LOL I used to do that to Morph, Todd will vouch for me :D

LesPow

Control Rider
image.php

Good to see you Morph, but you look funny

1up5down

Control Rider
Bob Blandford -

Thank you for your passion and dedication to motorcycle sportbike riding. NESBA enabled sportbike riders the opportunity to get off of the dangerous streets and truly experience the freedom of riding fast and safe. You and others pioneered trackday riding, THANK YOU!

Your hard work is very much appreciated:adore:! I wish you and your family well as you move forward in life.

- Allen Miles

Rob, Jim, Chris, Will and others with N2 -

Congratulations on becoming 6 O'clock news of trackday riding. I wish you all the best with this new business venture. I'll stay tuned and look to have my first N2 experience @ Summit on May 9th.

Good Luck!:cheers:

Allen

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Morph ran the beginners meeting for my first track day, Lou was there as well. Fun times

greytop

Got through page 16 of this....so by page 21, this might be way overplayed by now, but I will definitely show up to see Dutch perform, ahem, conduct the riders meeting, and explain the "my wife says I can" statement...