New Rider

Holmes

I’m new to track riding, and quickly developing an expensive hobbie . I have done an event with Evolve at Nelson’s Ledges and N2 at Pitt Raceway.

I am heading down to NCBike, hopefully for the ATP group if it doesn’t rain to hard, and maybe ride Sunday as well. I will likely be riding my 1299s.

Currently living in Pittsburgh and plan on traveling for a few events next season. It would be cool to link up routinely with a few riders. I have also committed myself to the Yamaha Champ School at Pitt Raceway next year to be a better rider.

I would like to thank N2 for a solid event at Pitt raceway and also thank Larry and Chad for your feedback. Cheers!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed PittRace - don't know which weekend you joined us there, but we're glad to have you.

NCBike is a great track to develop skills. The track has a lot of grip even in less that perfect conditions and gives you a lot of opportunity to really progress. I live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh myself, and am heading down there for the weekend. I'm pretty easy to find - I'll be one of the two Directors down there for this coming weekend - John and I are running both days. Make sure you say Hi, and if you have any questions or issues don't wait to let us know what they are.

Bill

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! NC Bike is a great place to explore lines, braking points, throttle application, and body position. Wide track with a lot of options to learn. Have a blast!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard from another fellow burgh rider. I’ll be headed down tomorrow afternoon and heckling Bill and John during the riders meeting. If you have questions, need help, or just want to say hello, I’ll be on the blue r1 #122 or # 22 rc8r.

Tom