New to N2

okrider

Hi everyone, I've been doing track days with STT this past year, going to try to join the Road Atlanta weekend (wife approval pending).

Quick question: How much $$ do I get off each track day if I buy the $65 membership?

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I didn't check this exact event, but it is usually at least $20-$30 per day cheaper with the basic membership ($65) than no membership. Note that you get some decent benefits with the basic membership that make it well worth it, especially the mechanical/crash benefits. Amazing how everyone that doesn't have it wants it all of a sudden when they are having an issue with their bike. :)

Memberships are good for 1 year from purchase, so you'll also reap the benefits next year also.

Hope you make it out!

okrider

Oh so it's 1 year from day of purchase? Then I can definitely do it. I was thinking it'd be a 2019 membership that would expire 01/01/2020

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Elite membership really is the way to go as it gives you the most flexibility when it comes to cancellations and being credited those cancelled days.

If you plan to do more than 1-2 days with us I always suggest that. It'll pay for itself the first time you use it more often than not.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Elite basically pays for itself the first time you need to use it.

Example:
Road Atlanta
- Guest Price $255 / Elite Price $215 = $40 savings
- Late Fee (Less than 15 Days prior to event) Guest $30 / Elite $0 = $30 savings
- Total Price Guest $285 / Elite $215 = $70 savings
Something happens and you need to cancel on the day before the event or the weather turns to shit.....
- Guest Credit $0 = Loss of $285
- Elite Credit $215 = Loss of $0

Elite membership is $249.

okrider

Elite membership seems to be the way to go, looks like it'll pay for itself in 2-3 weekends which I'll definitely do in a year.

Thanks everyone, I have a 2010 R6 I've been working on after the previous owner crashed it and then dropped $2k at a local shop to get it rideable again. The shop did a really bad job so I've been going over everything. I'll be buying the track weekend today probably

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Guys I did it! Got the elite membership and the Road Atlanta weekend. Do I have to put my bike number on my bike somewhere? See you guys there

Yes, you can use painters tape to make the numbers. Throw the number on your windshield and you should be ok.

Make sure to take a peek at our riders manual for other tech inspection requirements. n2td.org/manuals-and-forms

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard l hear road A is a great track and on my list but won’t make this time. Have fun and post up any questions here or grab a CR or staff person there and let them know it’s your first day and they will help you navigate everything.

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you there. Come by and say hi! Weather permitting, I'll likely do a track walk late afternoon on Friday.

okrider

Thanks Brad, I won't be in til Saturday morning but I'll come say hi once I make it in. Do you know if they have power at the track for me to run a fan? Is it free?