New to N2.

Marke489

Hi everyone.
Never rode on a track so this is all new to me. Been on and off bikes most my life. Started road riding on a gsxr600, went to cruisers and now back on a gsxr1000.
I love riding the twisties but would like to learn better braking and throttle control for the turns. Plus increase my lean angle.
Hoping to make the July 11th or 12th session in Pittsburgh. Anyone from the 724 area let me know. Would like to meet up with new riders.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to N2, Mark! Before Judy can chime in....Check out and read the N2 rule book. It's all common sense stuff but it will give you a lot of info about how the day will go and answer many questions. You will still have questions so fire away, we're all here to help. Since you're from the Pittsburgh area why not sign up for both days? :). PIR fills up fast so don't delay. If this is the your first time on the race track make sure to let the CR's know at the novice meeting and we'll give you some extra attention just to break the ice.

H2SXer

Welcome! I’m a newb to the track too. It can seem intimidating, but the main thing is pay attention to the Control Riders and ride your own ride. The ‘having fun’ part just comes naturally:)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome to N2, Mark! Before Judy can chime in....Check out and read the N2 rule book. It's all common sense stuff but it will give you a lot of info about how the day will go and answer many questions. You will still have questions so fire away, we're all here to help. Since you're from the Pittsburgh area why not sign up for both days? :). PIR fills up fast so don't delay. If this is the your first time on the race track make sure to let the CR's know at the novice meeting and we'll give you some extra attention just to break the ice.
LOL. Ok, here is the link to the Riders Manual: https://www.n2td.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/N2-Riders-Manual-2019.pdf
Not sure how it's working with the new Covid-19 guidelines, but typically first-time-to-the-track riders are assigned a CR (Control Rider, aka coach) for the first two sessions of the day. You're not just tossed out there, lol. The CR will show you the line and provide other tips/guidance.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome! Southwestern PA here. I’ll be at that event so look me up, I think I am in power spot 13. Feel free to ask any questions in advance or during the event. We all started where you’re at!

Marke489

Thanks everyone. Will sign up for atleast one of the days.. looking forward to meeting everyone.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Welcome! Currently the novice group is full but get on the waitlist. That changes all the time.

Marke489

How do I get on the wait list? It didn't have a wait list just a sign up and a place to pay. Both says are booked?