New to N2

LeatherUp93

Morning,

New, but not new to the track. Walked away from bikes all together in 2011 after getting burnt out from racing for 9 years. The urge hit me again in 2018, bought a new bike and slowly got into doing trackdays again. Summit's 7 June event was my second N2 event. My first was last year riding with Smoke of the Mowhawk Riders Motorcycle Club.

Yesterday was a great and safe event only 1 Crash if I recall. Thanks to BIG JIM, who apparently snuck in behind me for an unsolicited evaluation, resulting in a bump to advanced group.

See you at another event..

LeatherUp93

First outing on the winter project build yielded great results, right out of the trailer. Only issue was the rider getting familiar with the new platform, shift points and stuff. I think I see a slipper clutch in my future for the old gal :)

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Andy, you were riding very well and your experience showed. Nothing to fix except getting out there more and feeling even more comfortable on the bike. I look forward to dicing it up with you out in Advanced soon!

LeatherUp93

Andy, you were riding very well and your experience showed. Nothing to fix except getting out there more and feeling even more comfortable on the bike. I look forward to dicing it up with you out in Advanced soon!
Thank You Jim

As you noted, I really worked on the chin thing the remainder of the afternoon and feel I improved some, but I have lingering effects from a previous ATV MX crash at Budds Creek and it only turns so far now . As you said the rest will click when the time is right and only I will know when that is See you in advanced

Those few advanced sessions I rode hit me pretty hard by the end of the day, so I wrapped it up a lil early. Time to up the cardio routine