New to Racing

rick620

I was told in order to run the Endurance series you must first complete a sprint race first is this true. I ve looked over the endurance rules and didn't see where it said this, but i may have completely over looked it

Backmarker

Control Rider
I don't believe that is the case ... however you will need to take a race license school. N2 has a few dates available now and there should also be one the Friday before each endurance round.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I don't believe that is the case ... however you will need to take a race license school. N2 has a few dates available now and there should also be one the Friday before each endurance round.
My first race was a n2 endurance race at njmp, but Tim is correct, you must be a provisional novice.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
In previous years, the race school classes were shown on the event calendar. Will they be posted this year somewhere? (Or am I missing something)

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
In previous years, the race school classes were shown on the event calendar. Will they be posted this year somewhere? (Or am I missing something)

A number of them are already up on the site ( in black on the main site) Those are primarily on endurance weekends. Additional schools should be added within the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk