new to the N2 forum..

Hi I'm new to the N2 forum and new to N2 this year! So far I love riding with N2 all the CR's are super helpful and have helped me a great deal the last few track days!! I'll be at thunderbolt on Monday the 29th, red R6 #48 stop and say hi if you see me in the paddock !!! :)

Keith

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Yes, that is an Evolve run event on Monday. You'll probably see a few N2 folks around but we are running Friday's Track Day and the Endurance Race Saturday/Wera Sunday. Evolve is closing out the holiday weekend with the Track Day Monday.

Welcome! I believe Evolve will be running that day but I'm sure some of us will be there.
Yes, that is an Evolve run event on Monday. You'll probably see a few N2 folks around but we are running Friday's Track Day and the Endurance Race Saturday/Wera Sunday. Evolve is closing out the holiday weekend with the Track Day Monday.
I just rode NYST this past weekend with evolve and they were awesome too.. very nice guys.

Motofun352

Control Rider
If you ride both Evolve and N2 make sure you attend the riders meeting (it's required anyways) as there are some differences in how we both run. Welcome to the group and hope to see you out there!

Rocky1

Welcome to the forum! How was your day today? I need to get to some of these northern tracks!

Welcome aboard!
thanks!!!
If you ride both Evolve and N2 make sure you attend the riders meeting (it's required anyways) as there are some differences in how we both run. Welcome to the group and hope to see you out there!
I always go to the riders meetings.. things can change from day to day so I always make sure I'm there regardless. :)
Welcome to the forum! How was your day today? I need to get to some of these northern tracks!
today was soggy-ish I sat today out.