New to track riding

Moto2tona

Greetings ,
Been riding for 23 years and have tracked cars but never bikes. Really looking forward to learning the skills and being able to develop and practice them on the track with all the skilled coaches. First event will be this weekend 6/25 at NCBIKE, I'll be out there on my 765 Daytona #13. I really appreciate the advice and knowledge of those more experienced so feel free to be brutally honest with me if you see me riding like garbage :laugh:

Jason

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Greetings ,
Been riding for 23 years and have tracked cars but never bikes. Really looking forward to learning the skills and being able to develop and practice them on the track with all the skilled coaches. First event will be this weekend 6/25 at NCBIKE, I'll be out there on my 765 Daytona #13. I really appreciate the advice and knowledge of those more experienced so feel free to be brutally honest with me if you see me riding like garbage :laugh:

Jason
Awesome! You're going to love NCBIKE I bet. It's one of my absolute favorites.
Make sure to come back to this thread afterwards with pictures and a review of what you thought. :)

norbs

Looking forward to the first trackday myself in nearly 2 decades. I'll be on #84 on a RC51. I'll see you at the Novice brief!

Norb

bmart

Control Rider
We see a surprising number of RC51s! Beautiful bike....you should definitely post a pic.