New Track Eastern TN....

mvdon

Its called Flatrock Motorsports Park it sounds like it will be around this area

Plateau Partnership Park, Pig Path Rd, Rockwood, TN 37854​

Not sure how bike friendly this will be, have to keep and eye on it, hope its not like Dominion Raceway in VA
Looks like it just started summer of 2022, looks big

Click on master plan tab

jsin38

Best part of 95 is crossing from GA to FL...it's like having a NASCAR spotter in your ear shout green green green.

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
This is super cool and thanks for the updates. Does anyone know why Dominion in the Spotsylvania VA area doesn't do motorcycles?

mvdon

From what i heard is that the Dominion track has the concrete/tire walls to close to track and run offs are to short for the speeds of the bikes, I've seen that they had a beginner street ride course that's runs at slower speeds in the pass, sound like it was more for first time bike riders for street riding training.

PatricksDad

From what i heard is that the Dominion track has the concrete/tire walls to close to track and run offs are to short for the speeds of the bikes, I've seen that they had a beginner street ride course that's runs at slower speeds in the pass, sound like it was more for first time bike riders for street riding training.
This is correct. I wouldn't want to ride a Grom there.

Goodman

Photo-Rider
As you can see, a lot of the turns have concrete right off the track. Some of the dirt runoffs are also on a downward slope so slowing isn't easy either.