Newbie from Mid Ohio

Bellboy

Hello All,

Spent the last several years at Mid Ohio being the closest track but ready to expand my repertoire. Signed up for the first couple Pitt Race days. Looking forward to learning a new track and meet new people with the same passion. Currently running 2016 R1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backmarker

Control Rider
Welcome to N2. The bike looks good and setup with some nice bits.
After riding slippery Mid-O.... you’re going to love Pittrace with its excellent grip.
You’ll be able to roll out first thing in the morning and go full blast without having to wait on the track to warm up.
I sure wish they would pave Mid-O... it’s such a nice layout.
Cheers.

Bellboy

Thanks, yes Mid Ohio isn’t bike friendly till the track comes in. Had my share of sliding and traction alerts going crazy over the years. Until the cars start complaining they probably won’t repave unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, I’ll make Pitt race weekends when I don’t have ccs or Wera conflicts, feel free to stop over say hello, or if you need something I carry some r1 spares for 15-21 models.
Tom

Andy

You will be riding IMO the best track in the country. The unduation and amount of turns with two straights is fantastic. Takes awhile to learn the track be patient. Track surface is awesome. I do not ride Mid Ohio due to the surface is not taken care of and the polished surface makes ride terrible. Be there in June and July

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
PittRace is an awesome track. You will love it. Be glad you are signed up in advance because that track sells out very quickly. Another track to put on your schedule should be Summit Point. Main is the larger track and Shenny is a tight technical track. Get warmed up on Shenny and then fly on Main the next day. We also have a great crew of coaches and riders traveling to NC Bike. Its a bit of a drive but the track is fun and the grip is incredible rain or shine.

bmart

Control Rider
I second NC Bike as being awesome. Fun run both ways. Tons to learn there. A lot of room for error/exploration/recovery. Four hours away from me and absolutely worth it.