g_debell757

Welcome, Greg! You're going to love the way track days make you feel!

If you get further south, drop by and say hello. I'm primarily riding CMP, VIR, and Road Atlanta.
I'd love to ride VIR. That looks like such a bike track, tricky but looks great. Road atlanta is probably a blast too. I need to cut my teeth and get some seat time. I'm hoping to pick up a bike i'm looking at this weekend, 09' ZX6R. Should be a good track bike, i'm told anyway.

I'd love to ride VIR. That looks like such a bike track, tricky but looks great. Road atlanta is probably a blast too. I need to cut my teeth and get some seat time. I'm hoping to pick up a bike i'm looking at this weekend, 09' ZX6R. Should be a good track bike, i'm told anyway.
You are entirely correct…VIR is plush and Road A is a treat.

You're gonna love it man. Prepare to mold your whole life around this hobby.
Yeah, living under a bridge out of a shopping cart isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It only gets difficult when I buy three sets of Pirellis. The front left caster on my shopping cart sorta does its own thing then. It does get a little hot busking for handouts at the streetcorner in full leathers. Last season my sign “Just need 5 gallons of VP110 Race Fuel” almost melted in the sun.

paulgregson83

Yeah, living under a bridge out of a shopping cart isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It only gets difficult when I buy three sets of Pirellis. The front left caster on my shopping cart sorta does its own thing then. It does get a little hot busking for handouts at the streetcorner in full leathers. Last season my sign “Just need 5 gallons of VP110 Race Fuel” almost melted in the sun.

Sent from my TECNO BD4h using Tapatalk