NJMP 10/3-10/5

HavocCat

Chris
It's kinda drizzly/windy here today. Watching these cars zoom around thunderbolt is kinda fun though!

I swear that sun is trying to come out from behind the overcast too.

KN53

Nice yes, but still windy as hell. Probably for the best. What if we just hire some locals and run lightning on our own on tuesday? Who's in?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
N2 Rig should be there by 7. I'll have a grill and some burgers if anyone wants to wait to eat and hang out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Slowride

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone involved in making yesterday happen. It was a great day. Small crowd = huge track time and many smiles.
I can't wait till next season so I can come out and play again.
Thank you to N2 and everyone there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Absolutely! 30/30 sessions sure wear you out. We will be there the 19th and 26th this month so don't hang the helmets up yet. Plus Barber in November.

Was great to see everyone yesterday and finally see the sun after a few days. Bumps and credits are in unless you got bumped on the last session (Robert likes seeing me squirm). Those will be entered tonight at some point and the post will go up.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yeah, great day, thanks! And thanks to the Novice group for following the passing rules and being courteous. Only one exception that I know of to that statement. Makes for a better day for us, as we'd much rather teach than police!

HavocCat

Chris
Man, you guys aren't going to believe this- My GoPro stopped recording just before the bridge on my crash lap.

willhf1011

Man, you guys aren't going to believe this- My GoPro stopped recording just before the bridge on my crash lap.

That's seems to happen a lot, same thing with 2 of my friends that have crashed while running them. Did the SD card pop out during the crash? How's the bike?

HavocCat

Chris
That's seems to happen a lot, same thing with 2 of my friends that have crashed while running them. Did the SD card pop out during the crash? How's the bike?

Bike needs a bit of work, but nothing critical. Frame, Swingarm, Wheels, pretty much everything that makes it a bike is good to go.

I think she just wasn't happy and wanted new bodywork, so she threw me off and vaulted herself 20 feet in the air. (From what I was told. LOL)

That being said, I'm completely disassembling the bike down to the frame, If it really did grow wings, something broke, and I'm going to find it.

Also, the SD card did not pop out in the crash.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Noooooo! Its always a good learning tool if its on tape but I gotta tell you that I've never seen anyone so positive and upbeat about a wreck. I was blown away looking over the bike with you. We always say "Bike are fixed easily" but you took that to a new level for me. Kudos man! I know we have awsome members and this was one of those times that proved it to me. With everything you dealt with this weekend, it would have been easy to be totally pissed off. Thanks for showing me a true champion!

I wasn't there..and i am noob...but i have to say positive attitude always yields positive results. I agree with slitherin..kudos.