NJMP 10/3-10/5

mpusch

Micah
Man, you guys aren't going to believe this- My GoPro stopped recording just before the bridge on my crash lap.
You've got to be kidding me :/ guessing the crash prolly prevents the couple seconds leading up to it from recording. Can't just be coincidence...

Would have been great footage too based on the chunks taken out of the ground and the eye reports from corner marshalls.

Let me know if I can help in any way getting her back into shape!

HavocCat

Chris
You've got to be kidding me :/ guessing the crash prolly prevents the couple seconds leading up to it from recording. Can't just be coincidence...

Would have been great footage too based on the chunks taken out of the ground and the eye reports from corner marshalls.

Let me know if I can help in any way getting her back into shape!

You wouldn't happen to have one of them fancy needle things that tells ya how fast yer engine is goin would ya?

I would kill just to hear the poor thing start right now.

mpusch

Micah
You wouldn't happen to have one of them fancy needle things that tells ya how fast yer engine is goin would ya?

I would kill just to hear the poor thing start right now.

I do have one, but it enjoys moving nice and slow attached to my bike. It'd be too scared on yours :D

You'll get her started, no worries.

HavocCat

Chris
Turns out my Go Pro didn't miss the shot. When a file exceeds a certain size, the camera creates a new file to start another one.

The camera uploaded 10 files when I plugged it in, which was weird because I only had 3 sessions on track.

The 3 main files with the starts of the sessions showed up fine, the continuation ones didn't show up right away, so I deleted them thinking that they were some type of corrupt files.

So yes, it did catch my crash, yes, I did delete the files, no I can not get them back. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Turns out my Go Pro didn't miss the shot. When a file exceeds a certain size, the camera creates a new file to start another one.

The camera uploaded 10 files when I plugged it in, which was weird because I only had 3 sessions on track.

The 3 main files with the starts of the sessions showed up fine, the continuation ones didn't show up right away, so I deleted them thinking that they were some type of corrupt files.

So yes, it did catch my crash, yes, I did delete the files, no I can not get them back. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Lol. Good grief!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

mpusch

Micah

...You've got to be kidding me. Ah well...

raineman021

Eric Raine
Chris, it was definitely a great example set by you this weekend of how to stay positive and keep in mind what really matters at the track -- Being safe and being around great people.
Micah and I can make the drive down to Jamestown sometime this off season to help with any of the repairs/rebuild - just let us know. It is unfortunate about the GoPro footage. That's why I usually save every pic and video for years piled up on my hard-drive (just in case of those weird technical things).

& NJMP on Monday turned out to be yet another excellent day! Thanks to everyone who showed up and the CR's for volunteering their time. We appreciate you.

Monday was the last day I will be out this season. Looking forward to 2016! (Though, Barber is tempting... haha)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider

Don't beast yourself up, it would have been ideal to review footage recorded by someone other than yourself. Get that Jiggy fixed and we'll see you next year...:cool:

trekuhl

Control Rider

trey recuva or PhotoRec. deleting just marks the space empty, if you have written new data to the SD you may be able to recover. dont recover to SD push to another drive when you do it.