NJMP 21 June 2014 ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
What is everyone's plans for Sunday?

We're planning on camping at the track Saturday night..then getting up and heading to a New Jersey beach and enjoying some sunshine on Sunday.

Shinobi

Should be in for either Saturday or Monday. Since I'll be at NJMP week after next. I will talk to Mark about leaving my bike with him to facilitate the ease of my season. Although hitch-hiking with my bike has been fun. i know i know its time for a truck......next year hombres : )

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Shinobi

Hey Jimmy......Where do you guys go for dirt? I have never been and want to try it......Any video of you guys on dirt in the North-East?

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Hey Jimmy......Where do you guys go for dirt? I have never been and want to try it......Any video of you guys on dirt in the North-East?

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint
LOL !!! Your guess is as good as mine pal . I dunno I just figure I will follow anybody else with knobbys

ridelater

I'm a maybe. Hitting summit for the races that following weekend. If I did go would think about dirt bike as well. Where in south jersey? Trails or MX.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Doesn't this mean Jimmy has to be the first bike out? :D

(Jimmy pass me gently)

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it....really wanted to participate in Jimmy's party!!!