NJMP 4/15-16 Roll Call

tdelegram

Control Rider
Who's in, I'll be there with at least on Rc8r, maybe a rc390 and my primary track rc8rs. I'll be looking for a tow as i don't have any laps in there.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
It's kind of nice that we have to choose between which pair of diamond slippers to wear. Njmp or RA. Awesome.

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
I plan on doing my first ever motorcycle track day there. I have to sign up this week.

Congratulations, I did my first track day there about this time last year.

I'll be there, there is till snow on the ground here in PA in some areas. I hope it warms up.

Steph and I look forward to seeing you there Steve!

ajcjr

Congratulations, I did my first track day there about this time last year.

I'll be there, there is till snow on the ground here in PA in some areas. I hope it warms up.

Steph and I look forward to seeing you there Steve!

Thanks, i have raced a car on this track so figured it would be a great place to start since i am familiar with the layout. I cant wait to get out there on two wheels and learn.

R1Mike

I'll be there. I do have a question about garage spaces. How can I pay for one for the event? I don't see that option. And also is this event only hosted by N2?

tdelegram

Control Rider
I'll be there. I do have a question about garage spaces. How can I pay for one for the event? I don't see that option. And also is this event only hosted by N2?
Garages are managed through the track, try njmps website or call them.

R1Mike

I plan on doing my first ever motorcycle track day there. I have to sign up this week.
I did my very first ever on the track yesterday and I absolutely loved it. I was very fortunate since it was only 2 Intro riders there including myself. But they made it open track with all the others riders which was good and bad but overall I had a blast. I was able to go on the track as much as I wanted too. Had a little one-on-one coaching.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Oh, yeah. Trying to not keep thinking about the roller coaster. Another great weekend this past Sunday or Monday.

Or are you talking about trying to get me to cancel RA and go to NJMP?