NJMP 9/4/17 I group crash in the grass

mdhokie

I don't know who this was, couldn't make out the bike numbers, but there was a off-in-the-grass low-speed crash that I saw looking back through some old video from last season. It was off in the grass out of turn 1, I think used front brake and turned dead sideways and did a low-speed high side. I only got a glimpse off at the edge of my video, but one frame grab was epic. If I were you, whoever you are, I would frame this:

RunBike.jpg

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Looks like he’s going to finish his session with or without his bike. :D

mdhokie

Yeah it looks there like he's going to come out of it on his feet (which would have been awesome), but just a little too much momentum and does a superman slide.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Damn, and I'm still trying to find someone/ photographer that was there and possibly that caught my NJMP experience last year the friday before the endurance race.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Yeah it looks there like he's going to come out of it on his feet (which would have been awesome), but just a little too much momentum and does a superman slide.
I hope that when I go down I can get a cool shot like that. I hope he came out okay, that’s the important thing.