NJMP Field of Dreams

GriffinD

Looks like I'll have to start bringing the YZ 250 down to Millville soon too....:D

http://njmpfod.com/

MILLVILLE — A deal for the city to sell land to the New Jersey Motorsports Park for development of its newest facility will be finalized next month, according to the NJMP on Sunday.
Plans for the Field of Dreams off-road park, long envisioned by the organization to help spread its entertainment offerings across Buckshutem Road into an 85-acre plot, will be settled sometime in January, according to a news release that was emailed to Motorsports Park fans.

NJMP spokesman Chris Banker said construction would begin directly following settlement of the deal.
“Once it goes final, construction is imminent,” Banker said. “We're very excited about the recent progress.”
Banker said more information and additional details about the planned park and its membership will be made available soon.
Currently, the plan calls for a new motocross and ATV facility that will consist of three tracks: a 1,700-foot run for beginners, a 2,130-foot track for intermediate riders and a 1.2-mile track for advanced riders.
The facility would be managed by Clayton Keeler, a Princeton-based designer

Rendered-Plan-02-20132.jpg

BLSJDS

Glad I picked up that trailer so I can load up twice the amount of gear :) I should probably start looking for a summer home in lovely Millville... :D