NJMP July 16th

1up5down

Control Rider
I'm pondering it, as I'll be there on the 13th to work on getting me and the bike set-up for the CCS races on the 14th and 15th.

So, I'm not sure 4 consectutive days at the track is a good thing personally and work related! Got to take care of the things that allow me to be at the track;)

We'll C!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Fastguy;247727 wrote: Great! It will make for an entertaining day. :spank:
I'm a tard. Got my dates confused & it's the Aug 12th date I'm doing. :banghead:

Have fun out there & I'll catch you on the next one. :doh:

Fastguy

Slow Steve;247731 wrote: I'm a tard. Got my dates confused & it's the Aug 12th date I'm doing. :banghead:

Have fun out there & I'll catch you on the next one. :doh:
No worries. The Aug 12th date is on my to do list as well. I will be present to aptly apply a :spank:!

See you on the 12th! :cheers:

ericlouie1

Arrive at track late-check
Barely tech in before rideres meeting- check check
First death threat of the day by lenny, still before 9am.....
Great day, thanks for lenny, jim, chris, and all the other cr's who worked with me today, gotta get my late turn in sorted out....and I was wondering why i was having such problems with the chicane.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
You pass me on the right "I keeeel you"!!! :wow: I have to say that the "B" group did Great today! Everyone was obeying the rules of the group and learning something.:adore: We (the CRs) worked with alot of folks today and we saw alot of improvement throughout the group! Congrats on the "Bump" to "I" JR and Swoop and all the others who were moved to the next class!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
A GREAT Day, and a GREAT Time with GREAT Friends.

Made new ones and new memories with old ones.

It just keeps getting better and better and hasn't stopped for a decade.

Thanks to Mr. Sanders and all the CR's for making this such fantastic day!