NJMP - Lighting 9/5 first timer

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Power reservations are done via the track. I think at Thunderbolt we usually buy power for people but that's the only place we would do that. I'm not sure about Lightning. Would be worth calling the track to find out.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Last time we were at lightening power was included, first come first serve but people do hold spots for friends. If you need any help let me know, I'll be on 112 grey Sv or 112 re r1.

05yellow600

Im rolling in saturday afternoon, so hopefully there's a spot. Got to VIR later than i wanted to few weeks ago for an over night so this time ill be early
I emailed N2 also see what they say.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Im rolling in saturday afternoon, so hopefully there's a spot. Got to VIR later than i wanted to few weeks ago for an over night so this time ill be early
I emailed N2 also see what they say.
Call njmp I think there's a car day there Sunday which means we can't get in until 6:00 or 7:00 pm.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
If you get there early CCS is racing on Thunderbolt so you can go over a watch them.

05yellow600

Probably not till 6-7. If you want to pay to watch CCS races, you can get in. They will let you over to the onsite pub.

thanks Honda Gal

I just called the track they said if im there before 7pm its 35 to get into the track due to CCS, so they said show up at or after 7pm for no charge.

Ill be there before 7pm see if i can work some magic on the gate staff get in for free :) , if not o well 35 to get setup for sunday

Last edited:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
thanks Honda Gal

I just called the track they said if im there before 7pm its 35 to get into the track due to CCS, so they said show up at or after 7pm for no charge.

Ill be there before 7pm see if i can work some magic on the gate staff get in for free :) , if not o well 35 to get setup for sunday

Good luck with that, lol.
Just to clarify, the CCS races are on the Thunderbolt track. We are on Lightning. So, don't set up at the wrong track, lol.